GALN; GLNN; GMAP; Galanin Prepropeptide; Galanin-Message-Associated Peptide
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.CCB084Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayEndocrinologyReproductive scienceNeuro scienceHepatologyGastroenterologyHormone metabolism
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range11.72-3,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 4.23pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Galanin (GAL).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Galanin (GAL) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Galanin (GAL) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Galanin (GAL) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Galanin (GAL) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Galanin (GAL) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Galanin (GAL) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
7. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with a monoclonal antibody specific to Galanin (GAL). A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Galanin (GAL) and unlabeled Galanin (GAL) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Galanin (GAL). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Galanin (GAL) in the sample. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is reverse proportional to the Galanin (GAL) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
- Decreased galanin serum levels are associated with alcohol-craving during withdrawalScienceDirect: S0278584610005191
- Circulating galanin levels are increased in patients with gestational diabetes mellitusPubMed: 23266294
- Endogenous galanin as a novel biomarker to predict gestational diabetes mellitus.Pubmed: 24503374
- Circulating galanin and IL-6 concentrations in gestational diabetes mellitusPubmed:24397394
- Association between circulating levels of galanin and pre-pregnancy body mass index in patients with gestational diabetes mellitusPubMed: 26172564
- The Effects of Levetiracetam on Cerebrospinal Fluid and Plasma NPY and GAL, and on the Components of Stress Response System, hs-CRP, and S100B Protein in Serum of Patients with Refractory EpilepsyArticle: 10.1007
- Low Galanin Serum Levels are Associated with Anxiety in Opioid-Maintained Patients688687ca8d5a1d03ed060f761328001ca673.pdf
- Colorectal cancer patients exhibit increased levels of galanin in serum and colon tissuespubmed:27899999
- Serum Galanin Levels in Young Healthy Lean and Obese Non-Diabetic Men during an OralGlucose Tolerance Test.pubmed:27550417
- Adrenomedullin and Galanin Responses to Orthostasis in Older Persons pubmed:28796366
- Serum Galanin in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder33534034