TNFRSF11B; TNFRSF11-B; OCIF; OPG; TR1; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 11b; Osteoclastogenesis Inhibitory Factor
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.SCA108Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineMetabolic pathwayBone metabolism
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range41.2-30,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 14.9pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Osteoprotegerin (OPG).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Osteoprotegerin (OPG) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Osteoprotegerin (OPG) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Osteoprotegerin (OPG) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Osteoprotegerin (OPG) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Osteoprotegerin (OPG) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Osteoprotegerin (OPG) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Osteoprotegerin (OPG). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Osteoprotegerin (OPG). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Osteoprotegerin (OPG) level in the sample or standard.;
- Protective Effect of Amlodipine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyKarger: 335491
- Protective effect of atorvastatin on bone tissue in orchidectomised male albino Wistar ratsScienceDirect: S0014299912000659
- Adipokines in Psoriatic Arthritis Patients: The Correlations with Osteoclast Precursors and Bone ErosionsPubMed: PMC3483160
- The effects of chronic zoledronate usage on the jaw and long bones evaluated using RANKL and osteoprotegerin levels in an animal modelPubmed: 23522850
- OPG and RANKL levels around miniscrew implants during orthodontic tooth movementPubmed: 23910201
- Estrogen deficiency does not decrease the in vitro osteogenic potential of rat adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed: 24687841
- Effects and mechanisms of 8-prenylnaringenin on osteoblast MC3T3-E1 and osteoclast-like cells RAW264.7Onlinelibrary: fsn3.109
- Effects and mechanisms of 8‐prenylnaringenin on osteoblast MC3T3‐E1 and osteoclast‐like cells RAW264. 7Pubmed:Pmc4221832
- The effect of topiramate and lamotrigine on rat bone mass, structure and metabolism.Pubmed:24629477
- Effect of Nicotine on RANKL and OPG and Bone Mineral DensityPubmed:24830656
- Effects of icariin on the regulation of the OPG?RANKL?RANK system are mediated through the MAPK pathways in IL?1β?stimulated human SW1353 chondrosarcoma …Pubmed:25270538
- Carvedilol promotes neurological function, reduces bone loss and attenuates cell damage after acute spinal cord injury in ratsPubmed:25424914
- Strontium and zoledronate hydroxyapatites graded composite coatings for bone prosthesesPubmed:25706198
- A novel model of bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw in ratsPubMed: 26191212
- Relation of Osteoprotegerin, Visfatin and Ghrelin to Metabolic Syndrome in Type 2 Diabetic PatientsPubMed: 26309431
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Antiosteoporotic effect of icariin in ovariectomized rats is mediated via the Wnt/β-catenin pathwayPubmed:27347050
- The effects of strength training and raloxifene on bone health in aging ovariectomized ratsPubmed:26812611
- Effetti del laser a bassa dose su cellule osteoblasticheINCERTIPARENTI_SERENA_TESI.pdf
- RAW 264.7 co-cultured with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene particles spontaneously differentiate into osteoclasts: an in vitro model of periprosthetic osteolysis.pubmed:27667508
- Noni leaf and black tea enhance bone regeneration in estrogen-deficient rats.pubmed:27908549
- Extracorporeal shock waves alone or combined with raloxifene promote bone formation and suppress resorption in ovariectomized rats.pubmed:28158228
- Skeletal Site-specific Effects of Zoledronate on in vivo Bone Remodeling and in vitro BMSCs Osteogenic Activity.pubmed:28139685
- Modification and Characterization of Polyethylene Glycolated Decellularized Porcine Aortic Heart Valve with Osteoprotegerinart00007
- Allogeneic yet major histocompatibility complex‑matched bone marrow transplantation in mice results in an impairment of osteoblasts and a significantly reduced trabecular bonearticle:10.1007
- Assessment of bone metabolism and biomechanical properties of the femur, following treatment with anastrozole and letrozole in an experimental model of menopauseol.2017.6596
- RAW 264.7 co-cultured with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene particles spontaneously differentiate into osteoclasts: an in vitro model of periprosthetic osteolysis10.1002/jbm.a.35912
- Mesenchymal stem cells inhibit RANK-RANKL interactions between osteoclasts and Th17 cells via osteoprotegerin activity.pubmed:29137353
- A Water Extract of Benefiting-Bone Capsule Improves Osteoporosis via Transcriptional and Translational Regulation of Key Factors in Notch and Wnt/ÃÂ²-catenin Signaling Pathways in Ovariectomized RatsISSN 2249 – 622X
- Enhanced Osseointegration of Porous Titanium Modified with Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8.pubmed:28696091
- Peroxisome proliferator‐activated receptor γ plays dual roles on experimental periodontitis in ratsPubmed:29574908
- Effect of long-term administration of mangiferin from on bone metabolism in ovariectomized rats10.1016:j.jff.2018.04.048
- Strontium‐Substituted Hydroxyapatite‐Gelatin Biomimetic Scaffolds Modulate Bone Cell ResponsePubmed:29877029
- Effects of water extract from epimedium on neuropeptide signaling in an ovariectomized osteoporosis rat modelPubmed:29705515
- Bu‑Shen‑Ning‑Xin decoction suppresses osteoclastogenesis by modulating RANKL/OPG imbalance in the CD4+ T lymphocytes of ovariectomized micePubmed:29717766
- Allogeneic yet major histocompatibility complex-matched bone marrow transplantation in mice results in an impairment of osteoblasts and a significantly reduced …Pubmed:28766138
- Therapeutic effect of icariin combined with stem cells on postmenopausal osteoporosis in ratsPubmed:28681147
- Effects of Amlodipine on Bone Metabolism in Orchidectomised Spontaneously Hypertensive RatsPubmed:29898457
- Liraglutide exerts a bone‑protective effect in ovariectomized rats with streptozotocin‑induced diabetes by inhibiting osteoclastogenesisPubmed:29805533
- The sole and combined effect of simvastatin and platelet rich fibrin as a filling material in induced bone defect in tibia of albino ratsPubmed: 30208342
- NUMB maintains bone mass by promoting degradation of PTEN and GLI1 via ubiquitination in osteoblastsPubmed: 30455992
- Development and characterization of supramolecular calcitonin assembly and assessment of its interactions with the bone remodelling processPubmed: 30797058
- Biofunctionalization of decellularized porcine aortic valve with OPG-loaded PCL nanoparticles for anti-calcificationDoi: 10.1039/C9RA00408D
- Promoter Methylation Down-regulates Osteoprotegerin Expression in Ovarian CarcinomaPubmed: 31092428