RBP-1; CRABP-I; CRBP; CRBP1; RBPC; Cellular retinol-binding protein I
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.SCA400Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transduction
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range0.27-200ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.12ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Retinol Binding Protein 1, Cellular (RBP1) level in the sample or standard.;
- Importance of ALDH1A enzymes in determining human testicular retinoic acid concentrationsPubmed:25502770