- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.CCA393Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEndocrinologyNeuro scienceHormone metabolism
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range7.81-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.86pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Substance P (SP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Substance P (SP) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Substance P (SP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Substance P (SP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Substance P (SP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Substance P (SP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Substance P (SP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
7. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with a monoclonal antibody specific to Substance P (SP). A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Substance P (SP) and unlabeled Substance P (SP) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Substance P (SP). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Substance P (SP) in the sample. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is reverse proportional to the Substance P (SP) level in the sample or standard.
- A Potential Role for Substance P and Interleukin-6 in the Cerebrospinal Fluid of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Neuropathic PainPubmed: 23659719
- Oral curcumin has anti-arthritic efficacy through somatostatin generationPubMed: 25836921
- Positive enhancement of Lactobacillus fermentum HY01 on intestinal movements of mice having constipation10.1007/s13765-017-0327-3
- Direct activation of tachykinin receptors within baroreflex afferent pathway and neurocontrol of blood pressure regulationPubmed:29900692
- Serum Levels of Neuropeptides in Cows with Left Abomasal DisplacementPubmed: 30562932
- Effects of nanoparticles on Neuroinflammation in a Mouse Model of AsthmaPubmed: 31542455
- Hejie Zhitong prescription promotes sleep and inhibits nociceptive transmission-associated neurotransmitter activity in a rodent migraine modelPubmed: 33014123
- Changes of substance P, NGF and CGRP salivary levels among patients undergoing physical therapy
- Evaluation of the causes affecting the development of pruritus in patients with peritoneal dialysis34213714
- Surfactant protein C is associated with perineuronal nets and shows age-dependent changes of brain content and hippocampal deposits in wildtype and 3xTg mice34626771