- Product No.PAA182Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsELISA, CLIA. / IHC-Fr, ICC, IP (predicted).
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityHepatology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPA182Ge21-OVA Conjugated Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Pan-species (General)
- Hemorrhagic Fever Caused by a Novel Bunyavirus in China: Pathogenesis and Correlates of Fatal OutcomeOxfordJournals: source
- Alveolar fluid in acute respiratory distress syndrome promotes fibroblast migration: Role of platelet-derived growth factor pathway*PubMed: 22713216
- Age effects on extracellular matrix production of vocal fold scar fibroblasts in ratsPubmed: 24077847
- Vocal Fold Fibroblast Response to Growth Factor Treatment is Age Dependent: Results From an In Vitro StudyScienceDirect: S0892199713002415
- Resveratrol inhibits ovarian cancer cell adhesion to peritoneal mesothelium in vitro by modulating the production of α5β1 integrins and hyaluronic acidPubmed:24995580
- Establishing principles of macromolecular crowding for in vitro fibrosis research of the vocal fold lamina propriaPubmed:25545625
- Pituitary tumor transforming gene as a novel regulatory factor of liver fibrosisPubMed: 25936962
- Camel Milk: Potential Utility as an Adjunctive Therapy to Peg-IFN/RBV in HCV-5 Infected Patients in EgyptPubMed: 26492131
- Study of Some Serum Biochemical Markers of Liver Fibrosis in Patients with Chronic HCVISSN 2575-7733
- A putative Chondroprotective role for IL-1β and MPO in herbal treatment of experimental osteoarthritispubmed:29166937
- Polycomb group proteins: Novel molecules associated with ultraviolet A-induced photoaging of human skin.pubmed:28962194
- The effect of aerobic walking and lower body resistance exercise on serum COMP and hyaluronan, in both males and femalesPubmed:29536174
- Evaluation of antifibrotic effects of coffee and cocoa extracts in rats with thioacetamide-induced fibrosis10.1007:s00217-018-3119-z
- Juvenile Ovine Ex Vivo Larynges: Phonatory, Histologic, and Micro CT Based Anatomic Analyses
- Selected elements of extracellular matrix of the skin in diabetes and insulin resistancePubmed: 31146169