ANX-A1; ANX1; LPC1; Lipocortin I; Chromobindin-9; Calpactin II; Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein
- FOB US$ 490.00 US$ 700.00 US$ 3,150.00 US$ 5,950.00 US$ 49,000.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEE787Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.113ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Annexin A1 (ANXA1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Annexin A1 (ANXA1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Annexin A1 (ANXA1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Annexin A1 (ANXA1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Annexin A1 (ANXA1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Annexin A1 (ANXA1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Annexin A1 (ANXA1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Annexin A1 (ANXA1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Annexin A1 (ANXA1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Annexin A1 (ANXA1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Annexin A1 (ANXA1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Dysregulation of Anti-Inflammatory Annexin A1 Expression in Progressive Crohns DiseasePubMed: PMC3794972
- Modulatory Effect of Phytoestrogens and Curcumin on Induction of Annexin 1 in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and their Inhibitory Effect on Secretory Phospholipase A2Ajol: Source
- Host Biomarkers of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis to Monitor Therapeutic ResponseAsm: Source
- Characterization of secretomes from a human blood brain barrier endothelial cells in-vitro model after ischemia by stable isotope labeling with aminoacids in cell culture (SILAC)PubMed: 26718731
- Annexin A1 Is a Key Modulator of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell–Mediated Improvements in Islet FunctionPubMed: 26470781
- Annexin A1 Is Increased in the Plasma of Preeclamptic WomenPubMed: 26398190
- 膜联蛋白A1 和CA19-9 在胆管癌中的表达及其临床意义article:8686
- Protective Aptitude of Annexin A1 in Arterial Neointima Formation in Atherosclerosis-Prone Mice-Brief Report.pubmed:28062503