C-RP; PTX1; Pentraxin-Related; Pentraxin 1
- FOB US$ 319.00 US$ 455.00 US$ 2,048.00 US$ 3,868.00 US$ 31,850.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA821Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityInfection immunityCardiovascular biologyRheumatology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range62.5-4,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 27.7pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of C Reactive Protein (CRP).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between C Reactive Protein (CRP) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant C Reactive Protein (CRP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of C Reactive Protein (CRP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level C Reactive Protein (CRP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level C Reactive Protein (CRP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of C Reactive Protein (CRP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to C Reactive Protein (CRP). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to C Reactive Protein (CRP). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain C Reactive Protein (CRP), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of C Reactive Protein (CRP) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Effect of Hirulog-Like Peptide on Balloon Catheter Injury-Induced Neointimal Formation in Femoral Arteries of Minipigs and Relationship with Inflammatory MediatorsKarger: 000257340
- Successful Treatment of Acute Lung Injury with Pitavastatin in Septic Mice: Potential Role of Glucocorticoid Receptor Expression in Alveolar MacrophagesAspet: 171462
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Guan-Xin-Er-Hao via the Nuclear Factor-Kappa B Signaling Pathway in Rats with Acute Myocardial InfarctionJstage: source
- In vivo protective effect of ferulic acid against noise-induced hearing loss in the guinea-pigPubMed: 20600667
- Metformin inhibits nuclear factor κB activation and decreases serum high-sensitivity C-reactive protein level in experimental atherogenesis of rabbitsSpringerLink: pt732478620w1528
- Olive (Olea europaea L.) Leaf Polyphenols Improve Insulin Sensitivity in Middle-Aged Overweight Men: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover TrialPubMed: 23516412
- Unpredictable chronic mild stress promotes atherosclerosis in high cholesterol-fed rabbitsPubMed: 22753638
- Protective Effect of Curcumin on Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Effects Induced by Repeated Exposure to Diesel Exhaust Particles in MicePlosOne: Source
- Relationships among serum C-reactive protein, receptor for advanced glycation products, metabolic dysfunction, and cognitive impairmentsPubMed: PMC3765839
- Impact of experimental type 1 diabetes mellitus on systemic and coagulation vulnerability in mice acutely exposed to diesel exhaust particlesPubMed: PMC3641025
- Changes in body weight, C-reactive protein, and total adiponectin in non-obese women after 12 months of a small-volume, home-based exercise programPubMed: PMC3752622
- Pre-Pubertal Children Born Post-Term Have Reduced Insulin Sensitivity and Other Markers of the Metabolic SyndromePubMed: PMC3698136
- Among overweight middle-aged men, first-borns have lower insulin sensitivity than second-bornsPubmed: 24503677
- Perirenal fat associated with microalbuminuria in obese ratsPubmed: 24526332
- Effect of caffeic acid on doxorubicin induced cardiotoxicity in ratsAjbm: Source
- Effect of high free fatty acids on the anti-contractile response of perivascular adipose tissue in rat aortaPubmed: 23939490
- Flos Lonicera Ameliorates Obesity and Associated Endotoxemia in Rats through Modulation of Gut Permeability and Intestinal MicrobiotaPlos: Source
- The determination of histopathological and biochemical effects of the rabbit knee joint injected dexketoprofen trometamolOnlinelibrary: fcp.12074
- Identifizierung neuer potentieller Biomarker für das Kolonkarzinom sowie dessen VorstufenInfo:Source
- Celastrol may have an anti-atherosclerosis effect in a rabbit experimental carotid atherosclerosis modelPubmed:Pmc4132129
- As If Biomarker Discovery Isn't Hard Enough: The Consequences of Poorly Characterized ReagentsPubmed:24305687
- Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbitsPubmed:25282128
- Regression of experimental endometriotic implants in a rat model with the angiotensin II receptor blocker losartanPubmed:25302540
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Bisphenol A exposure induces metabolic disorders and enhances atherosclerosis in hyperlipidemic rabbitsPubmed:25619500
- Short-Term Nose-Only Water-Pipe (Shisha) Smoking Exposure Accelerates Coagulation and Causes Cardiac Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in MicePubmed:25634761
- Consumption of orange fermented beverage reduces cardiovascular risk factors in healthy micePubmed:25666657
- Induction of Haemeoxygenase-1 Improves FFA-Induced Endothelial Dysfunction in Rat AortaPubmed:25766533
- Effects of Intravenous Injection ofPubMed: 26063970
- Irisin improves endothelial function in obese mice through the AMPK-eNOS pathwayPubMed: 26371167
- Induction of Haemeoxygenase-1 Directly Improves Endothelial Function in Isolated Aortas from Obese Rats through the Ampk-Pi3k/Akt-Enos PathwayPubMed: 26160485
- Renal protective effects of induction of haem oxygenase-1 combined with increased adiponectin on the glomerular vascular endothelial growth factor–nitric oxide axis in obese ratsPubMed: 25959017
- Can apical periodontitis affect serum levels of CRP, IL-2, and IL-6 as well as induce pathological changes in remote organs?PubMed: 26556576
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Resveratrol Inhibited Inflammation andAlveolar Bone Loss in PeriodontitisPubMed: 26497626
- Activation of cardiac renin–angiotensin system and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene expressions in oral contraceptive-induced cardiometabolic disorderPubmed:26934364
- Orange beverage ameliorates high-fat-diet-induced metabolic disorder in micearticle:S1756464616300688
- Variation of Circulating Inflammatory Mediators in Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli BloodstreamInfection.Pubmed:26772168
- Central Administration of Galanin Receptor 1 Agonist Boosted Insulin Sensitivity in Adipose Cells of Diabetic Ratspmc:PMC4835658
- THE ANTI-HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIC EFFECT OF ULVAN POLYSACCHARIDE EXTRACTED FROM THE GREEN ALGA ULVAFASCIATA ON AGED HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIC RATSjournals:10835
- Fat and Sucrose Intake Induces Obesity‐Related Bone Metabolism Disturbances: Kinetic and Reversibility Studies in Growing and Adult RatsPubmed:26175082
- Combined oral contraceptive-induced hypertension is accompanied by endothelial dysfunction and upregulated intrarenal angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene expressionpubmed:27447455
- Cardioprotective and renoprotective effects of Cocos nucifera water in offspring of high fat diet fed Wistar rat damsqk:20168
- Eicosapentaenoic acid-enriched phospholipids improve atherosclerosis by mediating cholesterol metabolismS1756464617300890
- Combined oral contraceptive and nitric oxide synthesis inhibition synergistically causes cardiac hypertrophy and exacerbates insulin resistance in female rats.pubmed:28376377
- Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome impairs erectile function through increased endothelial dysfunction, oxidative stress, apoptosis, and corporal fibrosis …doi:10.1111
- Central administration of galanin receptor 1 agonist boosted insulin sensitivity in adiposepubmed:27127795
- Elevated blood plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, tyrosine hydroxylase, TGFβ1, and TNFα associated with high-altitude pulmonary edema in an Indian population.pubmed:27540296
- Acute phase response in lame crossbred dairy cattlepubmed:27956769
- Anti-atherosclerosis and cardio-protective effects of the Angong Niuhuang Pill on a high fat and vitamin D3 induced rodent model of atherosclerosis.pubmed:27880884