CALCB; CGRP2; CALC2; CGRP-II; Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide 2; Calcitonin 2; Calcitonin Related Polypeptide Beta
- FOB US$ 392.00 US$ 560.00 US$ 2,520.00 US$ 4,760.00 US$ 39,200.00
- Product No.CEA876Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryInfection immunityEndocrinologyNeuro scienceHormone metabolismBone metabolismDermatology
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range12.35-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.51pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) and unlabeled Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) in the sample.
- Alstonia scholaris R. Br. Significantly Inhibits Retinoid-Induced Skin Irritation In Vitro and In Vivo.Hindawi: 190370
- Increased levels of CGRP in peripheral blood in women with chronic migraine: A reliable biological markerPubMed: PMC3620076
- CGRP and VIP Levels as Predictors of Efficacy of Onabotulinumtoxin Type A in Chronic MigraineOnlinelibrary: head.12372
- Ultraviolet B Irradiation Reduces the Expression of Adiponectin in Ovarial Adipose Tissues through Endocrine Actions of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide-Induced Serum Amyloid APubmed:Pmc4028234
- Prognostic significance of circulating and endothelial progenitor cell markers in type 2 diabetic foot.Pubmed:24624298
- Calcitonin gene-and parathyroid hormone-related peptides in normotensive and preeclamptic pregnancies: a nested case–control studyPubmed:24943060
- OnabotulinumtoxinA decreases interictal CGRP plasma levels in patients with chronic migrainePubMed: 25735000
- Exogenous α-calcitonin gene-related peptide attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in ratsPubMed: 25892548
- Effect of acupuncture on house dust mite specific IgE, substance P, and symptoms in persistent allergic rhinitisPubmed:27156748
- Relationship between serum levels of VIP, but not of CGRP, and cranial autonomic parasympathetic symptoms: A study in chronic migraine patientsPubmed:27250233
- Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid Subtype 1 Inhibits Inflammation and Apoptosis via the Release of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide in the Heart after Myocardial Infarction.Pubmed:27144592
- Valproate ameliorates nitroglycerin-induced migraine in trigeminal nucleus caudalis in rats through inhibition of NF-кBPubmed:27150105
- Prevention of Bone Loss in a Model of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis throughAdrenomedullin Inhibition.pubmed:27445864
- Opioid receptor agonists may favorably affect bone mechanical properties in rats with estrogen deficiency-induced osteoporosis.pubmed:27896372
- A new comorbidity model and the common pathological mechanisms of migraine and epilepsypubmed:28559979
- Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum NCC3001 Reduces Depression Scores and Alters Brain Activity: A Pilot Study in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndromepubmed:28483500
- CNS myeloid cells critically regulate heat hyperalgesiaPubmed:29634489
- Feasibility of serum CGRP measurement as a biomarker of chronic migraine: a critical reappraisalPubmed:30006780
- RAMP1 in Kupffer cells is a critical regulator in immune-mediated hepatitis10.1101:357582
- MOTION SICKNESS INDUCES PHYSIOLOGICAL AND NEURONAL ALTERATIONS IN MOUSE MODEL
- Periodontal inflammation is related to increased serum calcitonin gene‐related peptide (CGRP) levels in patients with chronic migrainePubmed: 31070784
- Rhynchophylline attenuates migraine in trigeminal nucleus caudalis in nitroglycerin-induced rat model by inhibiting MAPK/NF-кB signalingPubmed: 31420791
- Electrical stimulation of the superior sagittal sinus suppresses A-type K+ currents and increases P/Q-and T-type Ca 2+ currents in rat trigeminal ganglion …