IGFI; IGF1A; IBP1; MGF; Somatomedin C; Mechano Growth Gactor
- FOB US$ 349.00 US$ 498.00 US$ 2,241.00 US$ 4,233.00 US$ 34,860.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA050Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityEndocrinology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.067ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- A microarray gene analysis of peripheral whole blood in normal adult male rats after long-term GH gene therapyPubMed: 20119855
- Characterization of the specific and sustained GH1 expression induced by rAAV2/1 in normal adult male ratsPubMed: 20204528
- The vagus nerve as a regulator of growth hormone secretionPubMed: 21056594
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Reduces Ischemic Changes and Increases Circulating Angiogenic Factors in Experimentally - Induced Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21651821
- Physical activity attenuates intermittent hypoxia-induced spatial learning deficits and oxidative stress.PubMed: 20224062
- The influence of nutrients, biliary-pancreatic secretions, and systemic trophic hormones on intestinal adaptation in a Roux-en-Y bypass modelPubMed: 20438940
- Serum insulin-like growth factor type 1 concentrations in healthy dogs and dogs with spontaneous primary hypothyroidismPubMed: 21546289
- Effects of monochromatic light on developmental changes in satellite cell population of pectoral muscle in broilers during early posthatch periodWiley: source
- Interleukin-6 Regulates the Expression of Hypothalamic Neuropeptides Involved in Body Weight in a Gender-Dependent WayWiley: source
- Insulin Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Causes Overproduction of IL-8, an Angiogenic Cytokine and Stimulates Neovascularization in Isoproterenol-Induced Myocardial Infarction in RatsMdpi: 8562
- Protective Effect of Amlodipine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyKarger: 335491
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Treatment as a Model for Examining Foetal Gender-Specific Effects on the Bone Metabolism of Neonatal PigletsDegruyter: Source
- BMSCs reduce rat granulosa cell apoptosis induced by cisplatin and perimenopausePubMed: PMC3640998
- Evaluation of IGF-I levels and serum protein profiles of diabetic cats and dogsPubMed: PMC3232391
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Porcine follicular fluid concentration of free insulin-like growth factor-I collected from different diameter ovarian folliclesScielo: Source
- EVALUATION OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF COLOSTRUM SUPPLEMENTED DAHIIjfans: Source
- Role of insulin-like growth factor-I and follicular fluid from ovarian follicles with different diameters on porcine oocyte maturation and fertilization in vitroScienceDirect: S0093691X13001659
- Electrochemical immunosensor for the determination of insulin-like growth factor-1 using electrodes modified with carbon nanotubes–poly(pyrrole propionic acid) hybridsScienceDirect: S0956566313005629
- The effects of long-term exposure to a 2450 MHz electromagnetic field on growth and pubertal development in female Wistar ratsInformahealthcare: Source
- A Pilot Study Comparing the Effect of Flaxseed, Aromatase Inhibitor, and the Combination on Breast Tumor BiomarkersTandfonline: Source
- CONCENTRACOES SéRICAS DE INSULINA NO PóS-PARTO RECENTE DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASILEmbrapa: Source
- Negative Energy Balance Induced by Paradoxical Sleep Deprivation Causes Multicompartmental Changes in Adipose Tissue and Skeletal MuscleCepebr:Source
- The effect of topiramate and lamotrigine on rat bone mass, structure and metabolism.Pubmed:24629477
- Effects of Resveratrol on Ovarian Morphology, Plasma Anti-Mullerian Hormone, IGF-1 Levels, and Oxidative Stress Parameters in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary SyndromePubmed:25667201
- Effects of sericin on the testicular growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor-1 axis in a rat model of type 2 diabetesPubMed: 26379831
- The effects of self-assembling peptide RADA16 hydrogel on malignant phenotype of human hepatocellular carcinoma cellPubMed: 26628972
- The use of herb mix and lucerne to increase growth rates of dairy heifersSystem: Files
- Maternal Nutrition with Β-Hydroxy-Β-Methylbutyrate as Strong Determinants of the Development of Newborn Offspring in PigsJournals: 1000183
- The Protective Effects of Exclusive Enteral Nutrition Formulas on Growth Factor Expression and the Proximal Tibial Epiphyseal Growth Plate in a TNBS-Induced IBD Rat ModelPubMed: 25708898
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-12 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- RELATIONSHIP OF RESIDUAL FEED INTAKE WITH BLOOD METABOLITES AND HORMONES IN SAHIWAL FEMALE CALVESWp-Content: Uploads
- CaracterizaTeses: Disponiveis
- Melatonin Mediates Monochromatic Light‐induced Insulin‐like Growth Factor 1 Secretion of Chick Liver: Involvement of Membrane ReceptorsPubmed:27128575
- Protective effect of vitamin D against hyperoxia‐induced lung injury in newborn ratsPubmed:27291304
- A single bout of resistance exercise improves memory consolidation and increases the expression of synaptic proteins in the hippocampusPubmed:27008926
- Cigarette Smoke Delays Regeneration of the Olfactory Epithelium in MicePubmed:27003941
- Comparison of the effect of a standard inclusion level of inorganic zinc to organic form at lowered level on bone development in growing male Ross broiler chickens journalprintahead:87
- Comparison of the Effect of a Standard Inclusion Level of Inorganic Zinc to Organic Form at Lowered Level on Bone Development in Growing Male Ross Broiler Chickensview:87
- Effects of acute exercise on salivary free insulin-like growth factor 1 and interleukin 10 in sportsmen.pubmed:27605972
- Paradoxical Sleep Deprivation Causes Cardiac Dysfunction and the Impairment Is Attenuated by Resistance Training.pubmed:27880816
- Chronic intermittent hypoxia disturbs insulin secretion and causes pancreatic injury via theMAPK signaling pathway.pubmed:28177762
- Resistance Exercise Reduces Seizure Occurrence, Attenuates Memory Deficits and Restores BDNF Signaling in Rats with Chronic Epilepsyarticle:10.1007