ECNOS; NOS III; E-NOS; C-NOS; ENOS; CNOS; Constitutive NOS
- FOB US$ 441.00 US$ 630.00 US$ 2,835.00 US$ 5,355.00 US$ 44,100.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA868Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseCardiovascular biology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.057ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Nitric Oxide Synthase 3, Endothelial (NOS3) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Impact of matrine on inflammation related factors in rat intestinal microvascular endothelial cellsScienceDirect: S0378874109004541
- A Novel Mechanism of Formaldehyde Neurotoxicity: Inhibition of Hydrogen Sulfide Generation by Promoting Overproduction of Nitric OxidePubMed: 23359814
- Inflammation influence on the formation of endothelial dysfunction in hypertensive patients caused by obesityKnmu: Source
- SIRT1 Gene Polymorphisms Affect the Protein Expression in Cardiovascular DiseasesPlos: Source
- L-ARGININE, BUT NOT L-NAME PROTECTS AGAINST LIVER INJURY INDUCED BY EXPERIMENTAL ISCHEMIA-REPERFUSIONTdmu:Source
- Soluble Lectin-Like Oxidized LDL Receptor 1 as a Possible Mediator of Endothelial Dysfunction in Patients With Metabolic SyndromePubmed:24798146
- Chemerin plays a protective role by regulating human umbilical vein endothelial cell-induced nitric oxide signaling in preeclampsiaPubmed:24840719
- A Remarkable Age-Related Increase in SIRT1 Protein Expression against Oxidative Stress in Elderly:PubMed: 25785999
- Comparative angioprotective effects of magnesium compoundsPubMed: 25127069
- Peptides from hydrolysate of lantern fish (Benthosema pterotum) proved neuroprotective in vitro and in vivoscience:S1756464616300639
- Роль индуцибельной NO-синтазы в механизмах регуляции функциональной активности кальций-активируемых калиевых каналов коронарных сосудов у крыс, адаптированных к стрессуarticle:n
- Mutant DD genotype of NFKB1 gene is associated with the susceptibility and severity of coronary artery disease.pubmed:28088561
- ThE REmOdELINg Of LEfT ATRIUm ANd vAsOdILATION fAcTORs chANgEs IN IschEmIc hEART fAILURE7038
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase deficiency influences normal cell cycle progression andapoptosis in trabecular meshwork cells.pubmed:27366677
- SIRT1 inhibits releases of HMGB1 and HSP70 from human umbilical vein endothelial cells caused by IL-6 and the serum from a preeclampsia patient and protects the cells from death.pubmed:28122311
- SIRT1 inhibits releases of HMGB1 and HSP70 from human umbilical vein endothelial cells caused by IL-6 and the serum from a preeclampsia patient and protects the cells from deathDOI:10.1016/j.biopha.2017.01.087
- THE INFLUENCE OF THE ADDITIONAL USAGE OF L-ARGININE ON THE FACTORS OF VASODILATION AND THE CLINICAL DATA, COMPLICATED WITH CARDIAC DECOMPENSATION WITH REDUCED AND PRESERVED FRACTURE OF THE LEFT VENTRICLE THAT PATIENTS WITH STABLE CORONARY HEART DISEASE HAVEISSN: 0976-3376