- FOB US$ 270.00 US$ 386.00 US$ 1,737.00 US$ 3,281.00 US$ 27,020.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.CEB028Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityInfection immunityHematologyHepatologyNutrition metabolism
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range246.9-20,000ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 89.6ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Albumin (ALB).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Albumin (ALB) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Albumin (ALB) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Albumin (ALB) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Albumin (ALB) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Albumin (ALB) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Albumin (ALB) and unlabeled Albumin (ALB) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Albumin (ALB). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Albumin (ALB) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Albumin (ALB) in the sample.
- Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical FormationPubMed: 22701728
- Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pupsOnlinelibrary: liv.12219
- Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in micePubmed: 24273183
- Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS PatientsPubmed:25590278
- The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN micePubMed: 26346164
- Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human StudyPubmed:26934615
- 3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineeringart00007