OLR1; CLEC8A; SCARE1; Oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1; C-type lectin domain family 8 member A; Lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor 1; Lectin-type oxidized LDL receptor 1
- FOB US$ 298.00 US$ 425.00 US$ 1,913.00 US$ 3,613.00 US$ 29,750.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEB859Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionMetabolic pathwayApoptosisEndocrinologyCardiovascular biologyNeuro science
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range12.5-800pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.4pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Lectin Like Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 (LOX1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Circulating Soluble Lectin-Like Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-1 Levels Are Associated With Angiographic Coronary Lesion Complexity in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseasPubMed: 21400544
- Postprocedural serum sLOX-1 levels are associated with coronary in-stent restenosis in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseLWW: 06000
- Soluble lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor-1 levels in synovial fluid are correlated with disease severity of knee osteoarthritisScienceDirect: S0009912011004905
- Pregnancy Followed by Delivery May Affect Circulating Soluble Lectin-Like Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-1 Levels in Women of Reproductive AgePubMed: 22619487
- Lectin-like oxidized low density lipoprotein receptor 1(LOX-1) levels and endothelial dysfunction in patients with primary essential hyperhidrosis/Primer esansiyel hiperhidroz hastalarinda lektin benzeri okside düsük dansiteli lipoprotein reseptor 1(LOX-1) düzeyleri ve endotel disfonksiyonuReadperiodicals: Source
- Soluble Lectin-Like Oxidized LDL Receptor 1 as a Possible Mediator of Endothelial Dysfunction in Patients With Metabolic SyndromePubmed:24798146
- Endothelial damage in white coat hypertension: role of lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein-1Pubmed:25007999
- Inhibition of Lectin-Like Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor 1 Protects against Plasma/Hypoxia-Mediated Trophoblast Dysfunction Associated with PreeclampsiaPubmed:25633310
- Increased serum soluble lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor-1 levels in patients with biopsy-proven nonalcoholic fatty liver diseasePubMed: 26185381
- Serum sLOX-1 Levels Are Correlated with the Presence and Severity of Obstructive Sleep ApneaPubMed: 25825846
- 27-Hydroxycholesterol regulates cholesterol synthesis and transport in C6 glioma cells.pubmed:28167099