HMOX1; Hsp32; HMOX1D
- FOB US$ 454.00 US$ 648.00 US$ 2,916.00 US$ 5,508.00 US$ 45,360.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA584Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseMetabolic pathwayCardiovascular biology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.2-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 11.6pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Heme Oxygenase 1, Decycling (HO1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Characterization of the Intrarenal Renin-Angiotensin System in Experimental Alport SyndromePubMed: 25777063
- Serum Heme Oxygenase-1 and BMP-7 Are Potential Biomarkers for Bone Metabolism in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:27314037
- Circulating CD14+HLA-DR-/low myeloid-derived suppressor cells in leukemia patients with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: novel clinical potential strategies for the prevention and cellular therapy of graft-versus-host diseasePubmed:27109254
- Decreased expression of heme oxygenase is associated with depressive symptoms and may contribute to depressive and hypertensive comorbidityPubmed:26824276
- Sulforaphane protects against sodium valproate–induced acute liver injurypubmed:28112972
- Carnosine ameliorates cognitive deficits in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: Possible involved mechanisms.pubmed:27777064
- S-allyl cysteine ameliorates cognitive deficits in streptozotocin-diabetic rats via suppression of oxidative stress, inflammation, and acetylcholinesterase.pubmed:27887948
- Ellagic acid exerts protective effect in intrastriatal 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease: Possible involvement of ERβ/Nrf2/HO-1 signaling.pubmed:28238669
- Citrus leaf extract reduces blood pressure and vascular damage in repeatedly heated palm oil diet-Induced hypertensive rats.pubmed:28068636
- Implication of Nrf2/HO-1 pathway in the coloprotective effect of coenzyme Q10 against experimentally induced ulcerative colitis.pubmed:28050757
- Ameliorative potential of linagliptin and/or calcipotriol on bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis: In vivo and in vitro studypubmed:28192751