PLA2G7; PAF-AH; PAFAH; Lp-PLA2; LDL-PLA2; Platelet Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase,Plasma; Phospholipase A2,Group VII; LDL-associated phospholipase A2
- FOB US$ 454.00 US$ 648.00 US$ 2,916.00 US$ 5,508.00 US$ 45,360.00
- Quantity Out of stock
- Product No.SEA867Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseMetabolic pathwayInfection immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.137ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Phospholipase A2, Lipoprotein Associated (LpPLA2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- The effects of different intensity walking programs on serum blood lipids, high-sensitive C-reactive protein, and lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 in premenopausal womenScienceDirect: S0765159710000262
- Association of Serum Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Level with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver DiseaseWiley: source
- Effects of Pycnogenol on endothelial function in patients with stable coronary artery disease: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, cross-over studyPubMed: 22240497
- Effects of Lipid-Lowering Drugs on Irisin in Human Subjects In Vivo and in Human Skeletal Muscle Cells Ex VivoPubMed: PMC3759413
- Influence of Tongfengtai Granules on Inflammatory Factor in Acute Gouty Arthritis Model RatsSource
- Everolimus therapy is associated with reduced lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 (Lp-Pla2) activity and oxidative stress in heart transplant recipients.Pubmed: 23958269
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Mass Level Is Increased in Elderly Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes MellitusHindawi: 278063
- The Role of Asymmetric Dimethylarginine and Lipoprotein Associated Phospholipase A2 in Children and Adolescents with DyslipidemiaScirp:Source
- In vitro lipid-lowering and fibrinolytic effects of regulatory leucine-containing glyprolines in human bloodSpringer:Source
- Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 and AGEs are associated with cardiovascular risk factors in women with history of gestational diabetes mellitus.Pubmed:24397392
- Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A 2 Mass Level Is Increased in Elderly Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes MellitusPubmed:24818163
- Effects of sitagliptin therapy on markers of low-grade inflammation and cell adhesion molecules in patients with type 2 diabetesPubmed:25034387
- Effect of Extended‐Release Niacin on High‐Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Functionality, Lipoprotein Metabolism, and Mediators of Vascular Inflammation in Statin‐Treated PatientsPubMed: 26374297
- Effect of Pitavastatin Treatment on ApoB-48 and Lp-PLA2 in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome: Substudy of PROspective Comparative Clinical Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of PITavastatin in Patients with Metabolic Syndromepmc:PMC4803547
- Effect of dipyridamole on myocardial reperfusion injury: A double‐blind randomized controlled trial in patients undergoing elective coronary artery bypass surgeryPubmed:25773594
- Effect of intensive insulin treatment on plasma levels of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A 2 and secretory phospholipase A 2 in patients with newly …articles:10.1186