- FOB US$ 454.00 US$ 648.00 US$ 2,916.00 US$ 5,508.00 US$ 45,360.00
- Product No.CEA803Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionEndocrinologyNeuro scienceGastroenterologyHormone metabolism
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range12.35-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.05pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Neuromedin B (NMB).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Neuromedin B (NMB) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Neuromedin B (NMB) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Neuromedin B (NMB) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neuromedin B (NMB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neuromedin B (NMB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Neuromedin B (NMB) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Neuromedin B (NMB) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Neuromedin B (NMB) and unlabeled Neuromedin B (NMB) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Neuromedin B (NMB). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Neuromedin B (NMB) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Neuromedin B (NMB) in the sample.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
- Expression and regulation of neuromedin B in pituitary corticotrophs of male melanocortin 2 receptor-deficient micePubmed: 24742195
- Neuromedin B Restores Erectile Function by Protecting the Cavernous Body and the Nitrergic Nerves from Injury in a Diabetic Rat ModelPubMed: 26207818
- Impact of natural Neuromedin‐B receptor variants on iron metabolismPubmed: 31724192