TGF-B1; CED; DPD1; LAP; Camurati-Engelmann Disease; Latency-associated peptide
- FOB US$ 314.00 US$ 448.00 US$ 2,016.00 US$ 3,808.00 US$ 31,360.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA124Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.1pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFb1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Metformin attenuates cardiac fibrosis by inhibiting the TGFβ1–Smad3 signalling pathwayOxfordJournals: source
- Evidence for the complementary and synergistic effects of the three-alkaloid combination regimen containing berberine, hypaconitine and skimmianine on the ulcerative colitis rats induced by trinitrobenzene-sulfonic acidScienceDirect: S0188440910001049
- Chronic angiotensin-(1–7) administration improves vascular remodeling after angioplasty through the regulation of the TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway in rabbitsScienceDirect: S0006291X09017021
- Incorporating pTGF-β1/calcium phosphate nanoparticles with fibronectin into 3-dimensional collagen/chitosan scaffolds: efficient, sustained gene delivery to stem cells for chondrogenic differentiation.Pubmed: 22314694
- A Soluble Antigen-Specific Factor from CD4+CD25+ T Cells of OVA Tolerant Mice Inducing OVA-Specific Peripheral Tolerance Independently in vivoMedwell: 2011642650
- Increased circulating concentrations of PDGF-BB and TGF-β1 in canine generalised demodicosisRevmedvet: Source
- The Intervention Effect of Rosiglitozone in Ovarian Fibrosis of PCOS RatsBesjournal: Source
- Biomarkers of Fibroproliferative Healing in Fibrosing Idiopathic Interstitial PneumoniasPubMed: PMC3551240
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Fibrogenic response of hepatic stellate cells in ovarectomised rats exposed to ketogenic dietPubmed: 23568967
- EVALUATION OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF COLOSTRUM SUPPLEMENTED DAHIIjfans: Source
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Development of a KLD-12 polypeptide/TGF-β1-tissue scaffold promoting the differentiation of esenchymal stem cell into nucleus pulposus-like cells for treatment of intervertebral disc degenerationIjcep:Source
- Prolactin anterior pituitary expression and circulating levels are reduced in obese and diabetic rats: Role of TGFβ and TNFαPubmed:25715833
- PAR2, IL4R, TGFβ and TNFα in bronchoalveolar lavage distinguishes extrinsic allergic alveolitis from sarcoidosisPubmed:Pmc4079423
- Effect of combined treatment with rosuvastatin and protein kinase Cβ2 inhibitor on angiogenesis following myocardial infarction in diabetic ratsPubmed:25524396
- Effect of coenzyme Q10 alone and its combination with metformin on streptozotocin-nicotinamide-induced diabetic nephropathy in ratsPubmed:25538335
- Ameliorative potential of omega 3 fatty acids and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors on experimentally-induced non-alcoholic steatohepatitisPubmed:25541279
- A novel association between TGFb1 and ADAMTS4 in coronary artery disease: A new potential mechanism in the progression of atherosclerosis and diabetes.Pubmed:25592103
- Targeting Apoptosis, Advanced Glycation End Products and Transforming Growth Factor-β1 by Biguanides and Resveratrol to Ameliorate Experimentally-induced Diabetic NephropathyPdf: Drugs
- NIM811 downregulates transforming growth factorPubMed: 26573209
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza Bge.f.alba Ameliorates the Progression of Monocrotaline-Induced Pulmonary Hypertension by Protecting Endothelial Injury in RatsPubMed: 26074502
- Therapeutic effects of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on radiation-induced lung injuryPubMed: 26717975
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate reduces tubular cell apoptosis in mice with ureteral obstructionPubMed: 25913488
- Estrogen-deficient osteoporosis enhances the recruitment and activity of osteoclasts by breast cancer cellsPubMed: 26254457
- Silymarin attenuates paraquat-induced lung injury via Nrf2-mediated pathway in vivo and in vitroPubMed: 26173462
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE6 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982596
- MSX3 Switches Microglia Polarization and Protects from Inflammation-Induced DemyelinationPubMed: 25904788
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- Camel Milk: Potential Utility as an Adjunctive Therapy to Peg-IFN/RBV in HCV-4 Infected Patients in EgyptPubMed: 26492130
- Uighur medicine abnormal savda munzip (ASMq) suppresses expression of collagen and TGF-β1 with concomitant induce Smad7 in human hypertrophic scar …PubMed: 26309506
- Development of a KLD-12 polypeptide/TGF-β1-tissue scaffold promoting the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cell into nucleus pulposus-like cells for treatment of intervertebral disc degeneration.PubMed: 25972996
- Oxymatrine attenuates CCl 4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathwaysPubmed:27179304
- ReCavia (Guinea pig )lation of Viral Infection-induced Airway Remodeling Cytokine Production by the TLR3-EGFR Signaling Pathway in Human Bronchial Epithelial CellsPubmed:27075970
- Human umbilical cord blood-mesenchymal stem cells transplantation renovates the ovarian surface epithelium in a rat model of premature ovarian failure: Possible direct and indirect effectsPubmed:27233913
- Ameliorative Potential of Tamoxifen/Thymoquinone Combination in Patients with Breast Cancer: A Biochemical and Immunohistochemical Studyopen-access:1000102
- Th17 Cell Related Cytokine Profiles in Narcolepsy and Other Types of Excessive Daytime Sleepinessarticle:15
- Ameliorative potential of fluoxetine/raloxifene combination on experimentally induced breast cancerPubmed:26881735
- TGF-β and Physiological Root Resorption of Deciduous Teeth.pubmed:28035998
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Recombinant Mip-PilE-FlaA dominant epitopes vaccine candidate against Legionella pneumophila.pubmed:28366526
- Gemcitabine treatment enhanced the anti-tumor effect of cytokine induced killer cells by depletion of CD4+CD25bri regulatory T cells.pubmed:27867030
- Effect of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy on Myocardial Fibrosis and Relevant Cytokines in a Canine Model With Experimental Heart Failure.pubmed:28127817
- The protective role of vitamin D3 in a murine model of asthma via the suppression of TGF-β/Smad signaling and activation of the Nrf2/HO-1 pathway.pubmed:27484042
- Amelioration of bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis in rats by valproic acid and butyrate: Role of nuclear factor kappa-B, proinflammatory cytokines and oxidative stresspubmed:27526269
- Renal Denervation Attenuates Multi-Organ Fibrosis and Improves Vascular Remodeling in Rats with Transverse Aortic Constriction Induced Cardiomyopathypubmed:27889753
- The effect of midkine on growth factors and oxidative status in an experimental wound model in diabetic and healthy ratspubmed:28177680
- Differential frequency of CD8+ T cell subsets in multiple sclerosis patients with various clinical patternspubmed:27467597
- Elevated blood plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, tyrosine hydroxylase, TGFβ1, and TNFα associated with high-altitude pulmonary edema in an Indian population.pubmed:27540296
- Effect of Indole-3-carbinol and/or Metformin on Female Patients with Ulcerative Colitis (Premalignant Condition): Role of Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis and Proinflammatory Cytokinesjcrt:5
- Follistatin like-1 aggravates silica-induced mouse lung injuryPMC5428474
- Effect of concomitant administration of coenzyme Q10 with sitagliptin on experimentally induced diabetic nephropathy in rats.pubmed:27841100
- Magnolol Attenuates Concanavalin A-induced Hepatic Fibrosis, Inhibits CD4+ T Helper 17 (Th17) Cell Differentiation and Suppresses Hepatic Stellate Cell Activation: Blockade of Smad3/Smad4 Signalling.pubmed:28032440
- Imbalance of intestinal immune function in piglets infected by porcine circovirus type 2 during the fetal period.pubmed:28244338
- Ameliorative potential of linagliptin and/or calcipotriol on bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis: In vivo and in vitro studypubmed:28192751
- Platelet-rich concentrate in serum free medium enhances osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stromal cellspubmed:27651984