CD106; INCAM-100; L1CAM
- FOB US$ 305.00 US$ 435.00 US$ 1,958.00 US$ 3,698.00 US$ 30,450.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA547Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCD & Adhesion moleculeTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.39-25ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.14ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Changes in the vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and c-reactive protein following administration of aqueous extract of piper sarmentosum on experimental.BioMed: 1476511X
- Long-term ethanol consumption initiates atherosclerosis in rat aorta through inflammatory stress and endothelial dysfunctionScienceDirect: S1537189112000705
- Resveratrol abrogates adhesion molecules and protects against TNBS-induced ulcerative colitis in rats.PubMed: 22029500
- EFFECTS OF ADRIAMYCIN, CISPLATIN, AND 5-FLUOROURACIL ON THE TESTES OF ALBINO RATSResearchgate: Source
- Active immunization against tumor necrosis factor-alpha decreases proinflammatory cytokines, oxidative stress mediators and adhesion molecules risk factors in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.Pubmed: 23859636
- Increased monocyte adhesion by endothelial expression of VCAM-1 missense variation in vitro Pubmed: 24075742
- Activation of receptor for advanced glycation end products contributes to aortic remodeling and endothelial dysfunction in sinoaortic denervated rats.Pubmed: 23880178
- Endothelial gene expression and molecular changes in response to radiosurgery in in vitro and in vivo models of cerebral arteriovenous malformationsPubmed: 24199192
- PO-0699 Estimation Of Adhesion Molecules Intrauterine Growth Retardation (iugr) NewbornsBmj:Source
- PO-0701 Causes Of Fetal Growth Restriction And Early Neonatal OutcomeBmj:Source
- PO-0698 Neonatal Resuscitation Practices In The Delivery Room In India: An Audit Using VideographyBmj:Source
- Insights into the antiatherogenic molecular mechanisms of andrographolide against?Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced atherosclerosis in rabbitsPubmed:25172523
- Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbitsPubmed:25282128
- Effect of consumption of fresh and heated virgin coconut oil on the blood pressure and inflammatory biomarkers: An experimental study in Sprague Dawley ratsSciencedirect:S2090506814000268
- Effect of magnesium sulfate and thyroxine on inflammatory markers in a rat model of hypothyroidismDoi: Abs
- Effect of agmatine on experimental vascular endothelial dysfunctionPubMed: 26424770
- Serum lipid profile and inflammatory markers in the aorta of cholesterol-fed rats supplemented with extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oils and oil-productsPubMed: 26401576
- Comparative angioprotective effects of magnesium compoundsPubMed: 25127069
- Diverse contribution of bone marrow-derived late-outgrowth endothelial progenitor cells to vascular repair under pulmonary arterial hypertension and arterial neointimal formationPubMed: 26231083
- Effects of glucagon-like peptide-1 on advanced glycation endproduct-induced aortic endothelial dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: possible roles of Rho kinase- and AMP kinase-mediated nuclear factor κB signaling pathwaysPubmed:26758998
- A Therapeutic Insight of Niacin and Coenzyme Q10 Against Diabetic Encephalopathy in RatsPubmed:26867655