- FOB US$ 479.00 US$ 684.00 US$ 3,078.00 US$ 5,814.00 US$ 47,880.00
- Product No.CEA005Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEndocrinologyCardiovascular biology
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range24.69-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 9.17pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Angiotensin II (AngII).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Angiotensin II (AngII) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Angiotensin II (AngII) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Angiotensin II (AngII) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin II (AngII) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin II (AngII) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Angiotensin II (AngII) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Angiotensin II (AngII) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Angiotensin II (AngII) and unlabeled Angiotensin II (AngII) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Angiotensin II (AngII). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Angiotensin II (AngII) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Angiotensin II (AngII) in the sample.
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 Overexpression Remarkably Ameliorated Glomerular Injury in a Rat Model of Diabetic Nephropathy: A Comparison with ACE InhibitionMolMed: 10_11_liu
- Mesangial medium with IgA1 from IgA nephropathy inhibits nephrin expression in mouse podocytesWiley: source
- Evidence for the complementary and synergistic effects of the three-alkaloid combination regimen containing berberine, hypaconitine and skimmianine on the ulcerative colitis rats induced by trinitrobenzene-sulfonic acidScienceDirect: S0188440910001049
- Effect of aggregated immunoglobulin A1 from immunoglobulin A nephropathy patients on nephrin expression in podocytesWiley: source
- Angiotensin II and Angiotensin-(1-7) in Paraventricular Nucleus Modulate Cardiac Sympathetic Afferent Reflex in Renovascular Hypertensive RatsPubMed: PMC3527547
- Heterogeneous Downregulation of Angiotensin II AT1-A and AT1-B Receptors in Arterioles in STZ-Induced Diabetic Rat KidneysHindawi: 947506
- Biglcan is beneficial in angiotensin II induced heart failure by preventing cardiac inflammation and remodeling improving LV function and mortality by preventing transdifferentiation of myofibroblastsOxfordjournals: Source
- SOD1 gene transfer into paraventricular nucleus attenuates hypertension and sympathetic activity in spontaneously hypertensive ratsPubmed: 23114721
- Angiotensin II and vasopressin are involved in the defense system against anaphylactic hypotension in anesthetized ratsPubmed:24650734
- Increased LDL electronegativity in chronic kidney disease disrupts calcium homeostasis resulting in cardiac dysfunctionPubmed:25871829
- High glucose induces activation of the local renin?angiotensin system in glomerular endothelial cellsPubmed:24337709
- Angiotensin II promotes the progression of human gastric cancerPubmed:24424956
- Intermedin in the Paraventricular Nucleus Attenuates Cardiac Sympathetic Afferent Reflex in Chronic Heart Failure RatsPubmed:24709972
- Cathepsin G deficiency reduces periaortic calcium chloride injury-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice Pubmed:25037606
- Cathepsin G activity lowers plasma LDL and reduces atherosclerosisPubmed:25092171
- Superoxide anions in the paraventricular nucleus mediate cardiac sympathetic afferent reflex in insulin resistance ratsPubmed:25307720
- Administration of exogenous 1,25(OH)2D3 normalizes overactivation of the central renin-angiotensin system in 1α(OH)ase knockout micePubmed:25576706
- A background Ca2+ entry pathway mediated by TRPC1/TRPC4 is critical for development of pathological cardiac remodellingPubMed: 26069213
- Cardioprotective effects of baicalein on heart failure via modulation of Ca2PubMed: 26706290
- Renal Sympathetic Denervation Improves Cardiac DysfunctionPubMed: 25804096
- Effects of Rubus occidentalis extract on blood pressure in subjects with prehypertension: randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled clinical trialPubMed: 26740254
- Angiotensin-(1–7) enhances the effects of angiotensin II on the cardiac sympathetic afferent reflex and sympathetic activity in rostral ventrolateral medulla in renovascular hypertensive ratsPubMed: 26428223
- Up ReCavia (Guinea pig )lation of cystathione γ lyase and Hydrogen Sulphide in the Myocardium Inhibits the Progression of Isoproterenol–Caffeine Induced Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Wistar Kyoto RatsPubmed:26963622
- Effects of Rubus occidentalis extract on blood pressure in patients with prehypertension: Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trialPubmed:26740254
- Involvement of Angiotensin II Type 1 and 2 Receptors in Gelatinase ReCavia (Guinea pig )lation in Human Carotid Atheroma in vitroPubmed:26947595
- A Therapeutic Insight of Niacin and Coenzyme Q10 Against Diabetic Encephalopathy in RatsPubmed:26867655
- Cardioprotective effects of baicalein on heart failure via modulation of Ca(2+) handling proteins in vivo and in vitroPubmed:26706290
- Paradoxical Sleep Deprivation Causes Cardiac Dysfunction and the Impairment Is Attenuated by Resistance Training.pubmed:27880816
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Attenuates Renal Damage by Suppressing Oxidative Stress in Diabetic db/db Micepubmed:27698952
- Angiotensin type 2 receptor null mice express reduced levels of renal angiotensin converting enzyme-2/angiotensin (1-7)/Mas receptor and exhibit greater high-fat diet-induced kidney injury1470320316661871.abstract
- Pleiotropic effects of survivin in vascular endothelial cells.pubmed:27373518
- Reduced Expression of the Extracellular Calcium-Sensing Receptor (CaSR) Is Associated withActivation of the Renin-Angiotensin System (RAS) to Promote Vascular Remodeling in the Pathogenesis of Essential Hypertension.pubmed:27391973
- β-Aminoisobutyric acid ameliorates the renal fibrosis in mouse obstructed kidneys via inhibitionof renal fibroblast activation and fibrosis.pubmed:28433566
- Ginsenoside Rb1 improves cardiac function and remodeling in heart failure.pubmed:28367863
- Effects of renal denervation on monocrotaline induced pulmonary remodelingpubmed:28187460
- The Renin-Angiotensin System Regulates Neurodegeneration in a Mouse Model of Optic Neuritispubmed:28919108
- Enhanced heart failure, mortality and renin activation in female mice with experimental dilated cardiomyopathypubmed:29240788
- Hydrogen Sulfide Attenuates Atherosclerosis in a Partially Ligated Carotid Artery Mouse model via Regulating Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 Expressionpubmed:29066981
- Brain Renin–Angiotensin System Blockade Attenuates Methamphetamine-Induced Hyperlocomotion and NeurotoxicityPubmed:29464572
- ALDH2 protects against alcoholic cardiomyopathy through a mechanism involving the p38 MAPK/CREB pathway and local renin-angiotensin system inhibition in …Pubmed:29506687
- Angiotensin II Type 1a Receptors in the Subfornical Organ Modulate Neuroinflammation in the Hypothalamic Paraventricular Nucleus in Heart Failure RatsPubmed:29684507
- Role of (Pro) Renin Receptor in Albumin Overload-Induced Nephropathy in RatsPubmed:29846109
- Mesenchymal stem cell–derived microvesicles alleviate pulmonary arterial hypertension by regulating renin-angiotensin systemPubmed:29752040
- Acute Biochemical, Cardiovascular, and Autonomic Response to Hyperbaric (4 atm) Exposure in Healthy SubjectsPubmed:29977313
- Renovascular hypertension increases serum TNF and CX3CL1 in experimental Trypanosoma cruzi infectionPubmed:29590257
- Sex Differences in the Central and Peripheral Manifestations of Ischemia-induced Heart Failure in RatsPubmed: 30289294
- Long-term exposure to crotonaldehyde causes heart and kidney dysfunction through induction of inflammatory and oxidative damage in male Wistar ratsPubmed: 30426860
- Detection of Angiotensin II and AT1 Receptor Concentrations in Keloid and Hypertrophic Scar.
- Serum microRNA-221 as a biomarker for diabetic retinopathy in patients associated with type 2 diabetesPubmed: 30588418
- ACE Gene Plays a Key Role in Reducing Blood Pressure in The Hyperintensive Elderly After Resistance TrainingPubmed: 30908459
- T lymphocyte-based renin angiotensin system in obesity