CD292; ACVRLK3; ALK3; SKR5; BMPR1-A; Activin A Receptor, Type Ii-Like Kinase 3; Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 3; Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase Receptor R5
- FOB US$ 479.00 US$ 684.00 US$ 3,078.00 US$ 5,814.00 US$ 47,880.00
- Product No.SEA015Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionCD & Adhesion molecule
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.78-50ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.24ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptor 1A (BMPR1A) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.