CD54; BB2; P3.58; Human Rhinovirus Receptor; Major group rhinovirus receptor
- FOB US$ 314.00 US$ 449.00 US$ 2,021.00 US$ 3,817.00 US$ 31,430.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA548Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCD & Adhesion moleculeTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.125ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Changes in the vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and c-reactive protein following administration of aqueous extract of piper sarmentosum on experimental.BioMed: 1476511X
- Preventive Effects of a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Agent, Astragaloside IV, on Ischemic Acute Kidney Injury in RatsPubMed: PMC3703719
- EFFECTS OF ADRIAMYCIN, CISPLATIN, AND 5-FLUOROURACIL ON THE TESTES OF ALBINO RATSResearchgate: Source
- Astragaloside IV ameliorates renal injury in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats through inhibiting NF-κB-mediated inflammatory genes expression.Pubmed: 23434274
- Endothelial gene expression and molecular changes in response to radiosurgery in in vitro and in vivo models of cerebral arteriovenous malformationsPubmed: 24199192
- Markers of coagulation activation, endothelial stimulation, and inflammation in dogs with babesiosisPubmed: 23875771
- PO-0699 Estimation Of Adhesion Molecules Intrauterine Growth Retardation (iugr) NewbornsBmj:Source
- PO-0701 Causes Of Fetal Growth Restriction And Early Neonatal OutcomeBmj:Source
- PO-0698 Neonatal Resuscitation Practices In The Delivery Room In India: An Audit Using VideographyBmj:Source
- Anti-endothelial cell antibodies in connective tissue diseases associated with pulmonary arterial hypertensionPubmed:Pmc4015009
- Acacia ferruginea inhibits cyclophosphamide-induced immunosuppression and urotoxicity by modulating cytokines in micePubmed:24873678
- Involvement of nitric oxide with activation of Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in mice with dextran sodium sulfate-induced colitisPubmed:24992835
- The effect of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiopulmonary resuscitation on ICAM-1 and NSE levels in sudden cardiac arrest rabbitsPubmed:25111247
- Insights into the antiatherogenic molecular mechanisms of andrographolide against?Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced atherosclerosis in rabbitsPubmed:25172523
- Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbitsPubmed:25282128
- Elevated levels of serum sICAM-1 in asphyxiated low birth weight newbornsPubmed:25358349
- Inflammatory response and neuronal necrosis in rats with cerebral ischemiaPubmed:25422636
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Peroxisome Proliferator-activated Receptor-γ Agonist Pioglitazone Ameliorates White Matter Lesion and Cognitive Impairment in Hypertensive RatsPubmed:25611692
- Effect of consumption of fresh and heated virgin coconut oil on the blood pressure and inflammatory biomarkers: An experimental study in Sprague Dawley ratsSciencedirect:S2090506814000268
- Effect of magnesium sulfate and thyroxine on inflammatory markers in a rat model of hypothyroidismDoi: Abs
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Up-Regulates ICAM-1 Expression and Release in Intestinal Myofibroblasts by Redox-Dependent and -Independent MechanismsPubMed: 26177712
- Allopurinol reduces severity of delayed neurologic sequelae in experimental carbon monoxide toxicity in ratsPubMed: 25845300
- Effect of consumption of fresh and heated virgin coconut oil on the blood pressure and inflammatory biomarkers: An experimental study inScience: Article
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosisPubMed: 26412140
- The effect of triamcinolone acetonide or bevacizumab on the levels of proinflammatory cytokines after retinal laser photocoaCavia (Guinea pig )lation in pigmented rabbitsPubmed:27296072
- Screening the anti-gout traditional herbs from TCM using an in vitro methodscience:S1001841716301450
- Systematic phenotyping and correlation of biomarkers with lung function and histology in lung fibrosisPubmed:26993522
- A Therapeutic Insight of Niacin and Coenzyme Q10 Against Diabetic Encephalopathy in RatsPubmed:26867655
- Identification of some plasma biomarkers associated with early weaning stress in crossbred pigletsarticle:10.1007
- Tumor Necrosis Factor‐Alpha Up‐Regulates ICAM‐1 Expression and Release in Intestinal Myofibroblasts by Redox‐Dependent and‐Independent Mechanismspubmed:26177712
- Blood markers of fibrinolysis and endothelial activation in canine babesiosis.pubmed:28363279
- Protective effects of N-acetylcystein and atorvastatin against renal and hepatic injury in a rat model of intestinal ischemia-reperfusionpubmed:28273631