BSF1; BCGF1 ;B Cell Stimulatory Factor 1; Lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1; B Cell Growth Factor; Binetrakin; Pitrakinra
- FOB US$ 349.00 US$ 498.00 US$ 2,241.00 US$ 4,233.00 US$ 34,860.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SEA077Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineImmune molecule
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.3pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 4 (IL4).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 4 (IL4) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 4 (IL4) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 4 (IL4) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 4 (IL4) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 4 (IL4) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 4 (IL4) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 4 (IL4). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 4 (IL4). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 4 (IL4), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 4 (IL4) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Validation of guinea pig model of allergic rhinitis by oral and topical drugs(guinea pig )PubMed: 18625276
- Characterization of Anti-Inflammatory Properties and Evidence for No Sedation Liability for the Novel Antihistamine SUN-1334HPubMed: 19672097
- Dexamethasone attenuates development of monocrotaline-induced pulmonary arterial hypertensionSpringerLink: 76255j50271l4nh2
- Inflammation influence on the formation of endothelial dysfunction in hypertensive patients caused by obesityKnmu: Source
- Evaluation of serum concentrations of interleukin (IL)-4, IL-10, and IL-12 during pregnancy in bitchesScienceDirect: S0093691X1300037X
- Immune Responses to Eimeria tenella Sporozoite Protein as Vaccine to Broiler Against CoccidiosisPjbs: Source
- Protective effects of neferine on amiodarone-induced pulmonary fibrosis in micePubmed: 23792144
- Increased blood-circulating interferon-γ, interleukin-17, and osteopontin levels in bovine paratuberculosisPubmed:24679935
- The toxic effect of nickel nanoparticles on oxidative stress and inflammatory markers.Articles:
- Roles of lipoxin A4 receptor activation and anti-interleukin-1β antibody on the toll-like receptor 2/mycloid differentiation factor 88/nuclear factor-κB pathway in airway inflammation induced by ovalbuminPubMed: 25760938
- Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cellsArticle_14936_6.Html:
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE3 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982496
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- Analysis of cytokine production in a newly developed canine tracheal epithelial cell line infected with H3N2 canine influenza virusPubMed: 25797195
- ЦитокCgi-Bin: Irbis_Nbuv
- Immune responses of pigs immunized with a recombinant porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus expressing porcine GM-CSFPubMed: 26300317
- Rescue and evaluation of a recombinant PRRSV expressing porcine Interleukin-4PubMed: 26573719
- Downregulation of SUMF2 gene in ovalbumin-induced rat model of allergic inflammationPubMed: 26722390
- Infection of chicken bone marrow mononuclear cells with subgroup J avian leukosis virus inhibits dendritic cell differentiation and alters cytokine expressionPubmed:27349993
- Immunopotentiators Improve the Efficacy of Oil-Emulsion-Inactivated Avian Influenza Vaccine in Chickens, Ducks and GeesePubmed:27232188
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthmaPubmed:27289030
- Proinflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines Mediated by NF-ÎşB Factor as Prognostic Markers in Mammary TumorsPubmed:26989335
- INFLUENCE OF ZINCOVIT DROP (NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENT) ON IMMUNE SYSTEM IN NORMAL AND CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE INTOXICATED WISTAR RATSjournals:3790
- Effects of Dectin-1 on the mast cells in allergic conjunctivitis and its underlying mechanismfiles:ijcep0019305.pdf
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Recombinant Mip-PilE-FlaA dominant epitopes vaccine candidate against Legionella pneumophila.pubmed:28366526
- Evaluation of two strains of Marek's disease virus serotype 1 for the development of recombinant vaccines against very virulent infectious bursal disease virus.pubmed:27908832
- Efficacy of an autophagy-targeted DNA vaccine against avian leukosis virus subgroup J.pubmed:28049588
- Anti-inflammatory effects of Boletus edulis polysaccharide on asthma pathologypubmed:27830033
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by regulating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB in murine model of asthmapubmed:27289030
- EVALUATION OF HUMORAL AND CELLULAR IMMUNE RESPONSES TO EIMERIA TENELLA OOCYST PROTEIN AS VACCINE TO BROILER363-379.pdf
- Proinflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines Mediated by NF-κB Factor as PrognosticMarkers in Mammary Tumors.pubmed:26989335
- Long-term use of ceftriaxone sodium induced changes in gut microbiota and immune system.pubmed:28220870
- Imbalance of intestinal immune function in piglets infected by porcine circovirus type 2 during the fetal period.pubmed:28244338
- Cytokine levels in colostrum and in foals' serum pre- and post-sucklingpubmed:28242000