Nampt; NAmPRTase; PBEF; PBEF1; Pre-B-Cell Colony Enhancing Factor; Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- FOB US$ 466.00 US$ 665.00 US$ 2,993.00 US$ 5,653.00 US$ 46,550.00
- Quantity Out of stock
- Product No.CEA638Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayCardiovascular biologyHepatology
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range1.23-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.51ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Visfatin (VF).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Visfatin (VF) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Visfatin (VF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Visfatin (VF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Visfatin (VF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Visfatin (VF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Visfatin (VF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Visfatin (VF) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Visfatin (VF) and unlabeled Visfatin (VF) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Visfatin (VF). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Visfatin (VF) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Visfatin (VF) in the sample.
- EFFECT OF 8 WEEKS ENDURANCE TRAINING ON PLASMA VISFATIN IN MIDDLE-AGED MENBrjb: source
- The relationship between visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients, and the effect of antihypertensive drugs on visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients with insulin resistanceScienceDirect: S0168822711002956
- Early-effect of bariatric surgery (Scopinaro method) on intestinal hormones and adipokines in insulin resistant Wistar rat.Pubmed: 24304571
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- Plasma visfatin levels and mRNA expression of visfatin in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and peripheral blood monocyte-derived macrophages from normal weight females with polycystic ovary syndromePubmed:Pmc3991522
- Visfatin derived from ascites promotes ovarian cancer cell migration through Rho/ROCK signaling-mediated actin polymerization.Pubmed:25055182
- Visfatin −948G/T and resistin −420C/Gpolymorphisms in Egyptian type 2 diabetic patients with and without cardiovascular diseasesNrcresearchpress:Source
- Antidiabetic Effect of Galantamine: Novel Effect for a Known Centrally Acting DrugPubMed: 26262991
- Changes in concentration of visfatin during four weeks of inpatient treatment of alcohol dependent malesScience: Article
- Variation in blood levels of hormones in obese patients following weight reduction induced by endoscopic and surgical bariatric therapiesPubMed: 26539806
- Genetic Variations in Visfatin and Resistin Genes in Egyptian Type 2 Diabetic Patients With and Without ComplicationsPubMed: 25120107
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234