IL1-A; IL-1α; IL1F1; Preinterleukin 1 Alpha; Hematopoietin-1; Pro-Interleukin-1-Alpha; Interleukin-1 Family Member 1
- FOB US$ 626.00 US$ 894.00 US$ 4,023.00 US$ 7,599.00 US$ 62,580.00
- Product No.HEA071Cp
- Organism SpeciesCapra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.781-50pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.32pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of High Sensitive Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL1a) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Quantitative assessment of hsp70, IL-1β and TNF-α in the spinal cord of dogs with E40K SOD1-associated degenerative myelopathyPubmed: 24662024
- Expression of S100 family proteins in neonatal rats with sepsis and its significancePubMed: 25973048
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-17 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- Vaccination of rabbits with immunodominant antigens from Sarcoptes scabiei induced highlevels of humoral responses and pro-inflammatory cytokines but confers limited protection.pubmed:27502394
- Salusin-β contributes to oxidative stress and inflammation in diabetic cardiomyopathypubmed:28333148
- Ultraviolet A photosensitivity profile of dexchlorpheniramine maleate and promethazine-based creams: Anti-inflammatory,antihistaminic, and skin barrier protection propertiesDOI: 10.1111/jocd.12349
- Optimization of Storage Temperature for Retention of Undifferentiated Cell Character of Cultured Human Epidermal Cell Sheetspubmed:28811665
- Increased synovial lipodystrophy induced by high fat diet aggravates synovitis in experimental osteoarthritis.pubmed:29191221
- Screening of circular RNAs and validation of circANKRD36 associated with inflammation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitusPubmed:30066828
- Neuroprotective effect of curcumin against cerebral ischemia-reperfusion via mediating autophagy and inflammationPubmed:29243061
- Amniotic fluid HIF1α and exosomal HIF1α in cervical insufficiency patients with physical examination-indicated cerclagePubmed:29357727
- Radiographic and Immunohistochemical Evaluation of Root Canal Treatment Using Different Irrigation SystemsPubmed: 30970054
- The role of amniotic fluid exosome, hypoxia inducible fator-1α, and inflammatory cytokine in cervical insufficiency
- Seluang Fish (Rasbora Spp.) Oil Decreases Inflammatory Cytokines Via Increasing Vitamin D Level in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus