CXCL12; PBSF; P-BSF; SCYB12; SDF1-A; SDF1-B; SDF1A; SDF1B; TLSF-A; TLSF-B; TPAR1; Pre-B Cell Growth-Stimulating Factor; Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Ligand 12
- FOB US$ 526.00 US$ 752.00 US$ 3,384.00 US$ 6,392.00 US$ 52,640.00
- Product No.HEA122Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.2pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of High Sensitive Stromal Cell Derived Factor 1 (SDF1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Endothelial progenitor cells (EPC) in sepsis with acute renal dysfunction (ARD)Goescholar: source
- The promotion of endothelial progenitor cells recruitment by nerve growth factors in tissue-engineered blood vesselsScienceDirect: S0142961209012654
- The use of BDNF to enhance the patency rate of small-diameter tissue-engineered blood vessels through stem cell homing mechanismsScienceDirect: S0142961211011422
- Tanshinone IIA increases recruitment of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to infarct region via up-regulating stromal cell-derived factor-1/CXC chemokine receptor 4 axis in a myocardial ischemia modelScienceDirect: S0944711310003260
- Monocyte/macrophages promote vasculogenesis in choroidal neovascularization in mice by stimulating SDF-1 expression in RPE cellsPubMed: 21655971
- Pleiotropic beneficial effects of sonic hedgehog gene therapy in an experimental model of peripheral limb ischemiaPubMed: 21224834
- Elevated PLGF contributes to small-cell lung cancer brain metastasisPubMed: 22797069
- Impairment and Differential Expression of PR3 and MPO on Peripheral Myelomonocytic Cells with Endothelial Properties in Granulomatosis with PolyangiitisPubMed: 22792461
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Hyperglycemia promotes vasculogenesis in choroidal neovascularization in diabetic mice by stimulating VEGF and SDF-1 expression in retinal pigment epithelial cellsPubmed: 24780853
- The non-alcoholic fraction of beer increases stromal cell derived factor 1 and the number of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in high cardiovascular risk subjects: A randomized clinical trialPubmed:24530788
- Hypoxic exercise training improves cardiac/muscular hemodynamics and is associated with modulated circulating progenitor cells in sedentary menPubmed:24286591
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 and -3 Improves Cardiac Function in an Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Model RatPubmed:24814095
- Comparison of chemokines (CCL-5 and SDF-1), chemokine receptors (CCR-5 and CXCR-4) and IL-6 levels in patients with different severities of depressionPubmed:25150002
- Circulating CD133+ CD34+ Progenitor Cells and Plasma Stromal-Derived Factor-1Alpha: Predictive Role in Ischemic Stroke PatientsPubmed:25444027
- The MCP-1, CCL-5 and SDF-1 chemokines as pro-inflammatory markers in generalized anxiety disorder and personality disordersPubmed:25560580
- Stromal cell-derived factor 1 (SDF-1) accelerated skin wound healing by promoting the migration and proliferation of epidermal stem cellsPubmed:25636237
- Serum concentrations of chemokines (CCL-5 and CXCL-12), chemokine receptors (CCR-5 and CXCR-4), and IL-6 in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder and avoidant personality disorderPubMed: 26481549
- Stromal cell-derived factor 1 promoted migration of adipose-derived stem cells to the wounded area in traumatic ratsPubMed: 26392311
- Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive ratsPubMed: 26396666
- A Novel Combination of Calprotectin and CXCL13 for Predicting Malignancy in Patients with Exudative Pleural EffusionPubMed: 26632727
- A study of chemokines, chemokine receptors and interleukin-6 in patients with panic disorder, personality disorders and their co-morbidityPubmed:27208878
- Plasma Chemokines in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders: Association of CCL11 (Eotaxin-1) with Psychiatric Comorbidity.pubmed:28149283
- High-intensity Interval training enhances mobilization/functionality of endothelial progenitor cellsand depressed shedding of vascular endothelial cells undergoing hypoxia.pubmed:27761657
- AMD3100 treatment attenuates pulmonary angiogenesis by reducing the c-kit (+) cells and its pro-angiogenic activity in CBDL rat lungspubmed:29233725
- Platelet-derived growth factor and stromal cell-derived factor-1 promote the skin wound repairing effect of bone mesenchymal stem cells: a key role of matrix metalloproteinase 1 and collagensISSN:1936-2625/IJCEP0058424
- c-Kit-Positive Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote the Growth and Angiogenesis of Breast Cancerpubmed:28573141
- Bone marrow-derived cells and their conditioned medium induce microvascular repair in uremic rats by stimulation of endogenous repair mechanisms.pubmed:28842629
- Effects of the fibrous topography-mediated macrophage phenotype transition on the recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells: An in vivo study.pubmed:29017079
- The effects of Sr-incorporated micro/nano rough titanium surface on rBMSC migration and osteogenic differentiation for rapid osteointegrationPubmed:29850672
- Low‑intensity pulsed ultrasound promotes periodontal ligament stem cell migration through TWIST1‑mediated SDF‑1 expressionPubmed:29620151
- β‐blockers interfere with cell homing receptors and regulatory proteins in a model of spontaneously hypertensive ratsPubmed:29752864
- Mesenchymal stromal cell secretory factors induce sustained improvements in islet function pre-and post-transplantationDoi: 10.1016/j.jcyt.2018.07.007
- Functionalization of Silk Fibroin Electrospun Scaffolds via BMSC Affinity Peptide Grafting through Oxidative Self-Polymerization of Dopamine for Bone RegenerationPubmed: 30777748
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1α promotes recruitment and differentiation of nucleus pulposus-derived stem cellsPubmed: 30949297