LOS; Lipoglycans; Lipooligosaccharide; Lipo-Oligosaccharide; Endotoxin
- FOB US$ 747.00 US$ 1,067.00 US$ 4,799.00 US$ 9,065.00 US$ 74,655.00
- Product No.IEB526Ge
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length1h, 10min
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.057ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Instant Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Particulate matter air pollution disrupts endothelial cell barrier via calpain-mediated tight junction protein degradationPubMed: 22931549
- Hemoglobin induces inflammation after preterm intraventricular hemorrhage by methemoglobin formationPubMed: PMC3750409
- Antidiabetic effect of Lactobacillus casei CCFM0412 in high-fat-fed, streptozotocin-induced type 2 diabetic mice ScienceDirect: S0899900714001567
- Effects of Bifidobacterium breve CNCM I-4035 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus CNCM I-4036 on Hepatic Steatosis in Zucker RatsPubmed:24852284
- Immunological Activity Difference between Native Calreticulin Monomers and OligomersPubmed:25171171
- Antidiabetic effect of Lactobacillus casei CCFM0412 on mice with type 2 diabetes induced by a high-fat diet and streptozotocinPubmed:25102821
- Oral administration of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CCFM0528 improves glucose tolerance and cytokine secretion in high-fat-fed, streptozotocin-induced type 2 diabetic …Sciencedirect:S1756464614002138
- Is there interaction between gut microbial profile and cardiovascular risk in chronic kidney disease patients?PubMed: 25865191
- Effects of probiotics (cultured Lactobacillus subtilis/Streptococcus faecium) in the treatment of alcoholic hepatitis: randomized-controlled multicenter studyPubMed: 26302024
- The effects of female sexual steroids on gastric function and barrier resistance of gastrointestinal tract following traumatic brain injuryPubMed: 25709342
- Fecal menaquinone profiles of overweight adults are associated with gut microbiota composition during a gut microbiota–targeted dietary interventionPubMed26016865 :
- Deficiency of intestinal mucin-2 protects mice from diet-induced fatty liver disease and obesityPubMed: 26702135
- Oxymatrine attenuates CCl 4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathwaysPubmed:27179304
- Portal vein thrombosis in cirrhosis is not associated with intestinal barrier disruption or increased platelet aggregabilityPubmed:27160816
- Administration of probiotic mixture DM# 1 ameliorated 5-fluorouracil-induced intestinal mucositis and dysbiosis in ratsscience:S0899900716300740
- Inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 alleviates liver cirrhosis via improvement of the dysfunctional Cavia (Guinea pig )t-liver axis in ratsPubmed:27056726
- Food combination based on a pre-hispanic Mexican diet decreases metabolic and cognitive abnormalities and gut microbiota dysbiosis caused by a sucrose-enriched high-fat diet in rats.pubmed:27352915
- Administration of probiotic mixture DM# 1 ameliorated 5-fluorouracil–induced intestinal mucositis and dysbiosis in ratsarticle:S0899-9007(16)30074-0
- Modulation of gut microbiota contributes to curcumin-mediated attenuation of hepatic steatosis in ratspubmed:28341485
- Relationship between plasma levels of zonulin, bacterial lipopolysaccharides, d‑lactate and markers of inflammation in haemodialysis patientspubmed:28044237
- Administration of probiotic mixture DM#1 ameliorated 5-fluorouracil-induced intestinal mucositis and dysbiosis in ratspubmed:27427511
- Co-supplementation of isomalto-oligosaccharides potentiates metabolic health benefits of polyphenol-rich cranberry extract in high fat diet-fed mice via enhanced gut butyrate productiondoi: 10.1007/s00394-017-1561-5
- Coadministration of isomalto-oligosaccharides augments metabolic health benefits of cinnamaldehyde in high fat diet fed mice.pubmed:28799667
- Nopal (Opuntia ficus indica) protects from metabolic endotoxemia by modifying gut microbiota in obese rats fed high fat/sucrose diet.pubmed:28680065
- Gastric acid suppression promotes alcoholic liver disease by inducing overgrowth of intestinal Enterococcus.pubmed:29038503
- Food combination based on a pre-hispanic Mexican diet decreases metabolic and cognitive abnormalities and gut microbiota dysbiosis caused by a sucrose-enriched high-fat diet in rats10.1002/mnfr.201501023
- Differential Effect of Sucrose and Fructose in Combination with a High Fat Diet on Intestinal Microbiota and Kidney Oxidative Stresspubmed:28420148
- House Dust Mites Induce Production of Endothelin-1 and Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in Keratinocytes via Proteinase-Activated Receptor-2 Activationpubmed:28586781
- Long‐Term Genistein Consumption Modifies Gut Microbiota, Improving Glucose Metabolism, Metabolic Endotoxaemia and Cognitive Function in Mice Fed a High‐Fat …Pubmed:29979819
- IgG Immunocomplexes Sensitize Human Monocytes for Inflammatory Hyperactivity via Transcriptomic and Epigenetic Reprogramming in Rheumatoid ArthritisPubmed:29712771
- AWRK6, A Synthetic Cationic Peptide Derived from Antimicrobial Peptide Dybowskin-2CDYa, Inhibits Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammatory ResponsePubmed:29463000
- Effects of probiotic supplementation on inflammatory biomarkers and uremic toxins in non-dialysis chronic kidney patients: A double-blind, randomized, placebo …10.1016:j.jff.2018.05.018
- Effect of systemic administration of lipopolysaccharides derived from on gene expression in mice kidneyPubmed:29388058
- The Role of Intestinal C‐type Regenerating Islet Derived‐3 Lectins for Nonalcoholic SteatohepatitisPubmed:29619418
- Repression of TXNIP–NLRP3 axis restores intestinal barrier function via inhibition of myeloperoxidase activity and oxidative stress in nonalcoholic steatohepatitisPubmed: 30387131
- Bioactive Food Abates Metabolic and Synaptic Alterations by Modulation of Gut Microbiota in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's DiseasePubmed: 30475761
- Evaluation of the effect of Lactobacillus reuteri V3401 on biomarkers of inflammation, cardiovascular risk and liver steatosis in obese adults with metabolic …Pubmed: 30453950
- Effects of fecal microbiota transplantation and joint application of probiotics on rats with alcoholic liver disease
- Lactobacillus plantarum helps to suppress body weight gain, improve serum lipid profile and ameliorate low-grade inflammation in mice administered with glycerol …Doi: 10.1016/j.jff.2018.12.015
- A combination of Pueraria lobata and Silybum marianum (L.) Gaerth protects against alcoholic liver disease in mice
- Megasphaera elsdenii Lactate Degradation Pattern Shifts in Rumen Acidosis Models
- Intestinal iNKT Cells Migrate to Liver and Contribute to Hepatocyte Apoptosis During Alcoholic Liver DiseasePubmed: 30817180
- Influence of poly (I: C) variability on thermoregulation, immune responses and pregnancy outcomes in mouse models of maternal immune activation
- Hepatic progenitor cell activation is induced by the depletion of the gut microbiome in micePubmed: 31094067
- Additional Effect of Dietary Fiber in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Using Metformin and Sulfonylurea: An Open-Label, Pilot Trial
- Lipopolysaccharide in systemic circulation induces activation of inflammatory response and oxidative stress in cardiorenal syndrome type 1Pubmed: 31006081
- Intestinal injury and gut permeability in sickle cell diseasePubmed: 31146745
- Glycerol Monolaurate‐Mediated Attenuation of Metabolic Syndrome is Associated with the Modulation of Gut Microbiota in High Fat diet‐fed MicePubmed: 31318165
- Probiotics modulate the microbiota–gut–brain axis and improve memory deficits in aged SAMP8 mice
- High-dose Glycerol Monolaurate Up-Regulated Beneficial Indigenous Microbiota without Inducing Metabolic Dysfunction and Systemic Inflammation: New Insights …
- Lactobacillus reuteri V3401 Reduces Inflammatory Biomarkers and Modifies the Gastrointestinal Microbiome in Adults with Metabolic Syndrome: The PROSIR StudyPubmed: 31370223
- The Combination of Ilexhainanoside D and Ilexsaponin A1 Reduces Liver Inflammation and Improves Intestinal Barrier Function in Mice with High-fat Diet-induced …