CD95; ALPS1A; ALPS1-A; APO1; APT1; FAS1; FASTM; TNFRSF6; Fas Receptor; TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6
- FOB US$ 346.00 US$ 864.00 US$ 1,728.00 US$ 5,184.00 US$ 12,960.00
- Product No.APA030Ra61
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
Research use only
- CategoryApoptosisTumor immunity
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Montelukast abrogates rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure via rectifying detrimental changes in antioxidant profile and systemic cytokines and apoptotic factors production ScienceDirect: S0014299912002580
- Beneficial effects of Allium sativum L. stem extract on lipid metabolism and antioxidant status in obese mice fed a high fat dietWiley: Source
- The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese womenSpringer:Source
- The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosisPubMed: 26269412
- The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 18-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in miceScience: Article
- Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation10.1371
- The Utility of Biomarkers in Osteoporosis Managementpubmed:28271451
- Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulationpubmed:28081181
- Identification of a panel of serum protein markers in early stage of sepsis and its validation in a cohort of patientspubmed:28655573
- Polysaccharides from Cyclocarya paliurus: Chemical composition and lipid-lowering effect on rats challenged with high-fat diet10.1016/j.jff.2017.07.020
- Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Induced Oxidative DNA Damage, Inflammation and Apoptosis in Rat's Brain after Oral ExposurePubmed:29861430
- The correlation between the level of doxorubicin-induced cardiac damage and serum soluble Fas in an experimental rat modelDoi: 10.4103/ijmpo.ijmpo_82_17
- EGF-mediated reduced miR-92a-1-5p controls HTR-8/SVneo cell invasion through activation of MAPK8 and FAS which in turn increase MMP-2/-9 expressionPubmed: 32703964