SPP1; BNSP; BSPI; ETA1; Secreted Phosphoprotein 1; Bone Sialoprotein I; Early T-Lymphocyte Activation 1; Nephropontin; Urinary stone protein; Uropontin
- FOB US$ 352.00 US$ 880.00 US$ 1,760.00 US$ 5,280.00 US$ 13,200.00
- Product No.APA899Ra61
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityBone metabolism
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.3
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
Figure. Western Blot;
Sample: Recombinant OPN, Rat.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Osteopontin (OPN), a multifunctional phosphorylated glycoprotein, plays an important role in neutrophil recruitment and was found to induce the expression of proinflammatory chemokines including MCP-1 and MIP-1β which promote migration and recruitment of inflammatory cells. It has been reported that OPN induces MCP-1 expression through the NF-kappa B pathways in MCF-7 breast cancer cell line. Briefly, MCF-7 cells were seeded overnight at a density of 1x105 cells/mL, and treated with or without various concentrations of OPN for 24h and
MCP-1 levels in the cell supernatant were determined by ELISA.
MCP-1 levels in the cell supernatant of MCF-7 cells increased significantly after stimulated with OPN, the data was shown in Table 1 and Figure 1.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Proliferation and osteogenesis of immortalized bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in porous polylactic glycolic acid scaffolds under perfusion culturePubMed: 19280635
- Elevated osteopontin level of synovial fluid and articular cartilage is associated with disease severity in knee osteoarthritis patientsPubMed: 19747583
- Thrombin-cleaved osteopontin levels in synovial fluid correlate with disease severity of knee osteoarthritis.Jrheum: source
- Suppression of tumor growth in xenograft model mice by small interfering RNA targeting osteopontin delivery using biocompatible poly(amino ester)ScienceDirect: S0378517312003742
- The use of non-viral gene vectors for bioactive poly-(D, L-lactide) implant surfaces in bone tissue engineeringEcmjournal: Source
- Influence of Seminal Plasma Antioxidants and Osteopontin on Fertility of the Arabian HorseScienceDirect: Source
- Treatment with Carnitine Enhances Bone Fracture Healing under Osteoporotic and/or Inflammatory ConditionsWiley:Source
- Tension Force-Induced ATP Promotes Osteogenesis Through P2X7 Receptor in OsteoblastsPubmed:24905552
- Treatment with α-lipoic acid enhances the bone healing after femoral fracture model of ratsPubmed:25038619
- The interplay among iron metabolism, endothelium and inflammatory cascade in dysmetabolic disordersPubmed:25245337
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound-induced ATP increases bone formation via the P2X7 receptor in osteoblast-like MC3T3-E1 cellsPubmed:25542352
- Effects of magnesium degradation products on mesenchymal stem cell fate and osteoblastogenesisPubMed: 26283150
- An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic CancerPubMed: 26266370
- Osteogenic Differentiation of Canine Adipose Stem Cells Cultured in Alginate-Fibrin-Based HydrogelContent: Asp
- Osteopontin level correlates negatively with tumor shrinkage in neoadjuvant chemoradiation of locally advanced rectal cancerIndex.Php: Amor
- Defective Initiation of Liver Regeneration in Osteopontin-Deficient Mice after Partial Hepatectomy due to Insufficient Activation of IL-6/Stat3 PathwayPubMed: 26327817
- Perioperative Clinical Investigation of Serum VEGF, CA19-9 and OPN Levels in Patients with Colorectal Carcinoma.Ebscohost
- Serum Osteopontin as a Novel Biomarker for Muscle Regeneration in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.Pubmed:26963343
- Stenotic Bicuspid and Tricuspid Aortic Valves - Micro-Computed Tomography and Biological Indices of Calcification.pubmed:28344201
- Effect of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy on Myocardial Fibrosis and Relevant Cytokines in a Canine Model With Experimental Heart Failure.pubmed:28127817
- Osteopontin stimulates matrix metalloproteinase expression through the nuclear factor-κB signaling pathway in rat temporomandibular joint and condylar chondrocytes.pubmed:28337262
- Targeted Microbiome Intervention by Microencapsulated Delayed-Release Niacin Beneficially Affects Insulin Sensitivity in Humanspubmed:29212824
- Icaritin induces MC3T3-E1 subclone14 cell differentiation through estrogen receptor-mediated ERK1/2 and p38 signaling activation.pubmed:28742995
- Urine-Based Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease Identified Through Coupling Computational and Experimental MethodsPubmed:30040720
- Osteopontin, cardiovascular risk factors and carotid intima-Media thickness in chronic kidney diseaseid:233806
- In Situ Self-Assembly of Graphene Oxide/Polydopamine/Sr2+ Nanosheets on Titanium Surfaces for Enhanced Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsDoi: 10.1016/j.carbon.2018.10.081
- Detection of proteins associated with extracellular matrix regulation in the aqueous humour of patients with primary glaucoma.Pubmed: 30994369
- Identification of urinary candidate biomarkers of cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in patients with carcinomaPubmed: 31629959
- Inflammatory response to magnesium-based biodegradable implant materialsPubmed: 31610341
- Calcium Kidney Stones are Associated with Increased Risk of Carotid Atherosclerosis: the Link between Urinary Stone Risks, Carotid Intima-Media Thickness, and …Pubmed: 32182704
- Febuxostat attenuates vascular calcification induced by vitamin D3 plus nicotine in ratsPubmed: 33010420
- Osteoconductive potential of PLGA/bioglass composite biomaterials
- Structural Constraint of Osteopontin Facilitates Efficient Binding to CD4434070790
- Structural Changes and Detection of Liver Fibrosis¨CRelated Protein Levels in Coculture of Alveolar Echinococcosis-Protoscoleces and Human Hepatic Stellate cells
- Structural changes and expression of hepatic fibrosis-related proteins in coculture of Echinococcus multilocularis protoscoleces and human hepatic stellate …34857049