CD265; TNFRSF11A; TNFRSF11-A; ODFR; OFE; TRANCER; Osteoclast differentiation factor receptor; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily,Member 11a,NFKB Activator
- FOB US$ 302.00 US$ 756.00 US$ 1,512.00 US$ 4,536.00 US$ 11,340.00
- Product No.APC057Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionMetabolic pathwayBone metabolism
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 97%
- Isoelectric Point4.8
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- Figure. Western Blot
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Figure. The binding activity of TNFRSF11A with TRAF5.
RANK tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 11A protein (TNFRSF11A) also known as receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor κ B (RANK) or TRANCE Receptoris a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) molecular sub-family. TNFRSF11A is the receptor for RANK-Ligand (RANKL) and part of the RANK/RANKL/OPG signaling pathway that regulates osteoclast differentiation and activation. It is associated with bone remodeling and repair, immune cell function, lymph node development, thermal regulation, and mammary gland development. Besides, TNF Receptor Associated Factor 5 (TRAF5) has been identified as an interactor of TNFRSF11A, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the interaction of recombinant human TNFRSF11A and recombinant human TRAF5. Briefly, TNFRSF11A were diluted serially in PBS, with 0.01% BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100µL were then transferred to TRAF5-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37℃. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-TNFRSF11A pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37℃. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of TNFRSF11A and TRAF5 was shown in Figure 1, and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Human polymorphonuclear neutrophils express the receptor activator of NFκB (RANK) and are activated by its ligand RANKLWiley: source
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Transcription Factor NF-κB(RANK), Its Ligand RANKL, and Natural Inhibitor of RANKL Osteoprotegerin (OPG) in the Blood Serum of Patients with Primary Bone TumorsDOI:110.1007/s10517-017-3832-9