ABP; TEBG; SBP; Sex steroid-binding protein; Testis-specific androgen-binding protein; Testosterone-estradiol-binding globulin; Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin
- FOB US$ 394.00 US$ 986.00 US$ 1,972.00 US$ 5,916.00 US$ 14,790.00
- Product No.APA396Hu62
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
Research use only
- CategoryEndocrinologyReproductive science
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- A Pilot Study Comparing the Effect of Flaxseed, Aromatase Inhibitor, and the Combination on Breast Tumor BiomarkersTandfonline: Source
- Elevated Serum Bisphenol A Level in Patients with Dilated CardiomyopathyPubMed: 25996886
- Effects of Fermented Dandelion (Taraxacum coreanum) Extract on Male Climacteric SyndromeSMGHBM_2016_v26n9_1063
- Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uteruspubmed:27461373
- Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.pubmed:28336389
- Progressive effects of silver nanoparticles on hormonal regulation of reproduction in male ratspubmed:27746313
- Uterine progesterone signaling is a target for metformin therapy in polycystic ovary syndromePubmed: 29535146