- FOB US$ 360.00 US$ 900.00 US$ 1,800.00 US$ 5,400.00 US$ 13,500.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.APP549Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transduction
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant WNT5A, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A) is a ligand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Can activate or inhibit canonical Wnt signaling, depending on receptor context. Stimulates cell migration. Decreases proliferation, migration, invasiveness and clonogenicity of carcinoma cells and may act as a tumor suppressor. Besides, WNT Inhibitory Factor 1 (WIF1) has been identified as an interactor of WNT5A, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the interaction of recombinant mouse WNT5A and recombinant rat WIF1. Briefly, WNT5A were diluted serially in PBS, with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to WIF1-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37℃. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-WNT5A pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37℃. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of of WNT5A and WIF1 was shown in Figure 1, and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 5 (Sfrp5) decreases hepatic stellate cell activation and liver fibrosisPubmed:25488180
- Wnt5a reverses the inhibitory effect of hyperoxia on transdifferentiation of alveolar epithelial type II cells to type I cellsPubMed: 26547443
- Secreted frizzled‐related protein 5 (Sfrp5) decreases hepatic stellate cell activation and liver fibrosisPubMed: 25488180
- Wnt5a is expressed in spondyloarthritis and exerts opposite effects on enthesis and bone in murine organ and cell culturesPubMed: 26163991
- Untersuchungen der Serum-Konzentrationen des proinflammatorischen Glykoproteins wnt-5a und seines antiinflammatorischen Inhibitors sFRP-5 bei an …servlets:MCRFileNodeServlet