AGEs; Advanced Glycation End Products
- Product No.PAB353Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayEndocrinologyCardiovascular biologyHormone metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen NPB353Ge01-Native Advanced Glycation End Product (AGE)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AGE. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AGE in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Pan-species (General)
- Threshold serum concentrations of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) as a potential marker of the presence of microangiopathy in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM)PubMed: S0198885912005642
- A long-standing hyperglycaemic condition impairs skin barrier by accelerating skin ageing processPubMed: 22017743
- Daily intake of vitamin D- or calcium-vitamin D-fortified Persian yogurt drink (doogh) attenuates diabetes-induced oxidative stress: evidence for antioxidative properties of vitamin D.Pubmed: 23829785
- Association of RAGE gene polymorphism with circulating AGEs level and paraoxonase activity in relation to macro-vascular complications in Indian type 2 diabetes mellitus patients.Pubmed: 23721855
- Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 and AGEs are associated with cardiovascular risk factors in women with history of gestational diabetes mellitus.Pubmed:24397392
- Role of advanced glycation end product (AGE)-induced receptor (RAGE) expression in diabetic vascular complicationsPubmed:24984291
- Nitroxides prevent protein glycoxidation in vitro.Pubmed:25363554
- Serum advanced glycation end products are associated with insulin resistance in male nondiabetic patients with obstructive sleep apneaPubmed:25566941
- Ascorbic acid and protein glycationPubMed: 26163454
- Establishment of a rabbit model to study the influence of advanced glycation end products accumulation on osteoarthritis and the protective effect of pioglitazonePubMed: 26321377
- Relationship between serum levels of endogenous secretory RAGE and blood pressure in male nondiabetic patients with obstructive sleep apneaPubMed: 25994997
- Glycation of bovine serum albumin by ascorbatePubMed: 26202868
- Impact of morbid obesity and bariatric surgery on antioxidant/oxidant balance of the unstimulated and stimulated human salivaPubMed: 26608886
- Inhibition of Advanced Glycation Endproduct Formation by Lotus Seedpod Oligomeric Procyanidins through RAGE-MAPK Signaling and NF-κB Activation in High-Fat-Diet Rats.PubMed: 26207852
- ADVANCED GLYCATION END PRODUCTS'RESPONSE TO RESISTANCE TRAINING IN POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN WITH TYPE II DIABETES140251:
- Effects of edible bird's nest on hippocampal and cortical neurodegeneration in ovariectomized ratsPubMed: 25920003
- Beneficial effects of urine-derived stem cells on fibrosis and apoptosis of myocardial, glomerular and bladder cellsPubmed:26952874
- Effects of S-Nitroso-N-Acetyl-Penicillamine (SNAP) on Inflammation, Lung Tissue Apoptosis and iNOS Activity in a Rabbit Model of Acute Lung InjuryPubmed:27334732
- The Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products (Rage) and Its Ligands in Plasma and InfrainCavia (Guinea pig )inal Bypass VeinPubmed:26905625
- Berberine exerts renoprotective effects by regulating the AGEs-RAGE signaling pathway in mesangial cells during diabetic nephropathy.pubmed:28087385
- Inhibition of Methylglyoxal-Induced AGEs/RAGE Expression Contributes to Dermal Protection by N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.pubmed:28214842
- Glutathione is the main endogenous inhibitor of protein glycation.pubmed:28218612
- Establishment of a rabbit model to study the influence of advanced glycation end productsaccumulation on osteoarthritis and the protective effect of pioglitazone.pubmed:26321377
- Advanced glycation end products promote VEGF expression and thus choroidal neovascularization via Cyr61-PI3K/AKT signaling pathwaypubmed:29097668
- Lychee seed extract protects against neuronal injury and improves cognitive function in rats with type II diabetes mellitus with cognitive impairmentpubmed:29138799
- (台灣農業研究67 (4): 355-364) 香菇柄水萃物改善糖尿病降低阿茲海默氏症罹病風險初探
- Altered Mineral Metabolism and Disequilibrium Between Calcification Promoters and Inhibitors in Chronic Hemodialysis PatientsPubmed: 30847765
- Cellular Metabolomics Reveal the Mechanism Underlying the Anti-Atherosclerotic Effects of Aspirin Eugenol Ester on Vascular Endothelial DysfunctionPubmed: 31261711
- Fushiming Capsule Attenuates Diabetic Rat Retina Damage via Antioxidation and Anti-Inflammation