GC-B; B-Type Natriuretic Peptide; Ventricular Natriuretic Peptide; Gamma-brain natriuretic peptide; Brain natriuretic peptide 32
- Product No.PAA541Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCardiovascular biologyNeuro scienceHormone metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPA541Hu21-OVA Conjugated Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BNP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BNP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- B-type natriuretic peptide, vascular endothelial growth factor, endothelin-1, and nitric oxide synthase in chronic mountain sicknessAPS: source
- Renalase deficiency in heart failure model of rats_a potential mechanism underlying circulating norepinephrine accumulation.PubMed: 21297953
- Cardiac Troponin T and NT-proBNP as Biomarkers of Early Myocardial Damage in Amitriptyline-Induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in RatsPubmed: 24055824
- ELEVATED ST2 SERUM LEVELS A BIOMARKER FOR CARDIOMYOPATHY IN DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHYOnlinejacc:Source
- Why does Adenotonsillectomy Not Correct Enuresis in All Children with Sleep Disordered Breathing?Pubmed:24679871
- Cardioprotective effects of baicalein on heart failure via modulation of Ca2PubMed: 26706290
- Equine BNP measurement using a porcine BNP enzyme-linked immunoassay: a pilot studyPublication: 5950761
- Renal Sympathetic Denervation Improves Cardiac DysfunctionPubMed: 25804096
- Cardioprotective effects of baicalein on heart failure via modulation of Ca(2+) handling proteins in vivo and in vitroPubmed:26706290
- Danhong injection attenuates isoproterenol-induced cardiac hypertrophy by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating p38 and NF-κb pathwayPubmed:26970569
- Improvement in the prediction of exercise-induced elevation of left ventricular filling pressure in patients with normal left ventricular ejection fraction.pubmed:27779336
- The effect of long-term amiodarone administration on myocardial fibrosis and evolution of left ventricular remodeling in a porcine model of ischemic …pubmed:27652141
- Efficacy and Safety of Renal Sympathetic Denervation on Dogs with Pressure Overload-Induced Heart Failure.pubmed:27555054
- Plasma concentration of fibronectin is decreased in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathypubmed:27693530
- Paracrine cross-talk between skeletal muscle and macrophages in exercise by PGC-1α-controlled BNP.pubmed:28091624
- Intermedin improves cardiac function and sympathetic neural remodeling in a rat model of post myocardial infarction heart failurepubmed:28627670
- Enhanced heart failure, mortality and renin activation in female mice with experimental dilated cardiomyopathypubmed:29240788
- Beneficial Effects of Renal Denervation on Cardiac Angiogenesis in Rats with Prolonged Pressure Overload pubmed:27575955
- Metformin attenuated endotoxin-induced acute myocarditis via activating AMPKpubmed:28410530
- Ginsenoside Rg3 micelles mitigate doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity and enhance its anticancer efficacy.pubmed:29063791
- Co-exposure of silica nanoparticles and methylmercury induced cardiac toxicity andPubmed:29727991
- An essential role for Wnt/β-catenin signaling in mediating hypertensive heart diseasePubmed:29895976
- Cardioprotective effect of substance P in a porcine model of acute myocardial infarctionPubmed:29884290
- High-intensity interval training enhances mitochondrial bioenergetics of platelets in patients with heart failurePubmed:30072155
- Acute Biochemical, Cardiovascular, and Autonomic Response to Hyperbaric (4 atm) Exposure in Healthy SubjectsPubmed:29977313
- Hydrogen‑rich solution against myocardial injury and aquaporin expression via the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway during cardiopulmonary bypass in ratsPubmed:29956781
- Determinants of Increased Aortic Diameters in Young Normotensive Patients With Turner Syndrome Without Structural Heart DiseasePubmed:29392348
- Enoxaparin attenuates doxorubicin induced cardiotoxicity in rats via interfering with oxidative stress, inflammation and apoptosisPubmed:29321061
- Signature-oriented investigation of the efficacy of multicomponent drugs against heart failurePubmed: 30230922
- Long-term exposure to crotonaldehyde causes heart and kidney dysfunction through induction of inflammatory and oxidative damage in male Wistar ratsPubmed: 30426860
- Van Veterinary Journal
- Wnt/β-catenin signaling mediates both heart and kidney injury in type 2 cardiorenal syndromePubmed: 30770217
- Inflammatory cytokines associated with cancer growth induce mitochondria and cytoskeleton alterations in cardiomyocytesPubmed: 30982981