- FOB US$ 111.00 US$ 259.00 US$ 370.00 US$ 925.00 US$ 3,700.00
- Quantity Out of stock
- Product No.MAC008Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number B5
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC008Hu01-Recombinant Interleukin 35 (IL35)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure.Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant IL35, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IL35. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL35 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Aberrant expression of Treg-associated cytokine IL-35 along with IL-10 and TGF-β in acute myeloid leukemia.PubMed: 22783403
- Plasma IL-17, IL-35, interferon-γ, SOCS3 and TGF-β levels in pregnant women with preeclampsia, and their relation with severity of diseasePubmed: 24175856
- What is the impact of Th1/Th2 ratio, SOCS3, IL17, and IL35 levels in unexplained infertility?Pubmed: 24368037
- The imbalanced profile and clinical significance of T helper associated cytokines in bone marrow microenvironment of the patients with acute myeloid leukemiaScienceDirect: S0198885913005776
- Gene Expression of Subunits of the IL-12 Family Cytokines in moDCs Derived In Vitro from the Cord Blood of Children of Healthy and Allergic MothersPubmed:24785110
- Function of interleukin?17 and ?35 in the blood of patients with hepatitis B?related liver cirrhosisPubmed:25323532
- The regular distribution and expression pattern of immunosuppressive cytokine IL-35 in mouse uterus during early pregnancyPubmed:25611266
- Wogonin Inhibits Tumor-derived Regulatory Molecules by Suppressing STAT3 Signaling to Promote Tumor ImmunityPubMed: 25962106
- Interleukin 35 Synovial Fluid Levels Are Associated with Disease Activity of Rheumatoid ArthritisPubMed: 26204444
- Interleukin-35 is upregulated in systemic sclerosis and its serum levels are associated with early diseasePubMed: 26231346
- Anti-inflammatory effects of interleukin-35 in acquired aplastic anemiaPubMed: 26282938
- Interleukin-35 Inhibits Endothelial Cell Activation by Suppressing MAPK-AP-1 PathwayPubMed: 26085094
- Interleukin 35 may contribute to the loss of immunological self‐tolerance in patients with primary immune thrombocytopeniaPubMed: 25640666
- New insights into immune mechanisms underlying response to Rituximab in patients with membranous nephropathy: A prospective study and a review of the literaturePubmed:26876383
- Increased plasma concentrations of interleukin 35 in patients with coronary artery diseaseJournal:-19
- The clinical utility of serum IL-35 in patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositispubmed:27502600
- Enhanced LPS-induced activation of IL-27 signalling in sarcoidosispubmed:27492538
- Effects of an intravitreal injection of interleukin-35-expressing plasmid on pro-inflammatory andanti-inflammatory cytokines.pubmed:27460435