Ordering detailsAdd to Cart Distributors Free trial
- Product No.PAA388Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryInfection immunityImmune moleculeAutoimmunity
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA388Po01-Recombinant Complement Component 5a (C5a)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant C5a, Porcine.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against C5a. It has been selected for its ability to recognize C5a in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Cathepsin D is released after severe tissue trauma in vivo and is capable of generating C5a in vitroScienceDirect: S0161589011008297
- Elevated complement factor C5a in maternal and umbilical cord plasma in preeclampsiaPubMed: 23415845
- Complement component 5 contributes to poor disease outcome in humans and mice with pneumococcal meningitisPubMed: PMC3195471
- Efficacy of a synthetic antimicrobial peptidomimetic versus vancomycin in a Staphylococcus epidermidis device-related murine peritonitis modelPubmed: 23645587
- Conversion from external fixator to intramedullary nail causes a second hit and impairs fracture healing in a severe trauma modelPubmed: 23070742
- Therapeutic effects of sesame oil on monosodium urate crystal-induced acute inflammatory response in ratsPubmed: 24353977
- Evaluation of the Markers of Inflammation in the Umbilical Cord Blood of Newborns of Mothers with ThrombophiliaPubmed:25209155
- Complement Split Products C3a/C5a and Receptors: Are They Regulated by Circulating Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Autoantibody in Severe Preeclampsia?PubMed: 26485247
- Acute and prolonged complement activation in the central nervous system during herpes simplex encephalitisPubmed:27235358
- Consistency and pathophysiological characterization of a rat polymicrobial sepsis model via the improved cecal ligation and puncture surgeryPubmed:26802602
- Dosagem de frações ativadas do sistema complemento em empiema induzido em ratos10183
- Cadmium-induced immune abnormality is a key pathogenic event in human and rat models of preeclampsiapubmed:27511439