- FOB US$ 108.00 US$ 252.00 US$ 360.00 US$ 900.00 US$ 3,600.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAA544Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryInfection immunityImmune moleculeHematology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Porcine Heart Tissue
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IgG. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IgG in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Tryptophan Stimulates Immune Response in Broiler Chickens Challenged with Infectious Bursal Disease VaccineMedwell: 2010610616
- Immunostimulatory Effects of Arginine in Broiler Chickens Challenged with Vaccine Strain of Infectious Bursal Disease VirusMedwell: 2010594600
- EVALUATION OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF COLOSTRUM SUPPLEMENTED DAHIIjfans: Source
- Effects of Clostridium butyricum on growth performance, immune function, and cecal microflora in broiler chickens challenged with Escherichia coli K88Pubmed: 24570422
- Foot and Mouth Disease virus-loaded fungal chitosan nanoparticles for intranasal administration: impact of formulation on physicochemical and immunological characteristicsPubmed: 23590209
- The Effect of CXC Motif Chemokine 13 on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Associates with Wnt SignalingHindawi:Source
- Proteomics on porcine haptoglobin and IgG/IgA show protein species distribution and glycosylation pattern to remain similar in PCV2-SD infectionPubmed:24576640
- Liver functions in silica-exposed workers in Egypt: possible role of matrix remodeling and immunological factorsPubmed:24999850
- Dietary squid ink polysaccharide could enhance SIgA secretion in chemotherapeutic micePubmed:25308407
- Beneficial effect of T follicular helper cells on antibody class switching of B cells in prostate cancerPubmed:25529861
- The Effect of C-X-C Motif Chemokine 13 on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Associates with Wnt SignalingPubMed: 26161394
- Stabilization of Human Immunoglobulin G Encapsulated within Biodegradable Poly (Cyclohexane-1, 4-diyl Acetone Dimethylene Ketal) (PCADK)/ Poly (Lactic-co-Glycolic Acid) (PLGA) Blend MicrospheresPubMed: 26268563
- Growth promotion in pigs by oxytetracycline coincides with down reCavia (Guinea pig )lation of serum inflammatory parameters and of hibernation‐associated protein HP‐27Pubmed:26914286
- Neuropeptide Y stimulates osteoblastic differentiation and VEGF expression of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells related to canonical Wnt signaling activating in vitro.Pubmed:26707636
- Effect of oral administration of Lactobacillus paracasei L9 on mouse systemic immunity and the immune response in the intestinepid:46641600021Z
- INFLUENCE OF ZINCOVIT DROP (NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENT) ON IMMUNE SYSTEM IN NORMAL AND CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE INTOXICATED WISTAR RATSjournals:3790
- Expression of α-1,6-fucosyltransferase (FUT8) in rice grain and immunogenicity evaluation of plant-specific glycans.pubmed:28013072
- Long-term use of ceftriaxone sodium induced changes in gut microbiota and immune system.pubmed:28220870
- Effect of dietary protein or calcium supplement on the expression of collagen I and dentine phosphoprotein of rats with dental fluorosisC6TX00288A
- Exposure of Piglets to Enteroviruses Investigated by an Immunoassay Based on the EV-G1 VP4 Peptidepubmed:27694750
- Icariin promotes osteogenic differentiation of rat bone marrow stromal cells by activating the ERα-Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway.pubmed:27764755