Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
Immunofluorescence is a detecting technique based on the specific binding of antigen and antibody, together with the fluorescence microscopy technique. The fluorescence-labeled antibody or antigen specifically binds to corresponding antigen (target protein) or antibody in the sample, and then, fluorescein emits different colors of emissive light after excitation by light of special wavelength. By analyzing the collected emissive light, various data could be obtained, such as the specific location of target protein, concentration of the protein, and interaction of different proteins, etc.
Cloud-Clone Crop. can provide one-stop service for part or the whole of immunofluorescence experiments, such as the preparation of antigen and antibody, fluorescence labeling, treatment of tissue and cell line, fluorescence microscopic observation and photographing, etc.
content of service
1. Preparation of antigen or antibody.
2. Preparation of the positive samples (including cell culture, cell stimulation, animal models, etc.).
3. Fluorescence labeling of antigen or antibody.
4. Preparation of adherent cells, tissue sections, paraffin sections, etc.
1. Frozen sections, paraffin sections, or cells cultured in 6-well plates or cell culture dish (Detailed technical solutions need to be provided for preparation of special samples, infectious samples have to be marked).
2. Embedding and sectioning services for fresh tissue could be provided by Cloud-Clone Corp. The tissue or specimen from surgery should be fixed in a short time, to avoid autolysis, antigen degeneration, etc.
3. Samples can be customized from Cloud-Clone Corp. (Including cell culture, cell stimulation, animal models, tissue preparation etc.).
Experimental procedures and period
|Service items||Experimental procedure||Time period|
|Acquisition of sample||1. Customers provide the sample which are compliance with the experiment requirements;|
2. Samples are customized from Cloud-Clone Corp.
|1. Sample provided by customers, according to the receive time；|
2. Customized samples, according to customized service period.
|Treatment of sample (optional)||Different treatment options could be used for various samples.||3-10 work days|
|Sample fixing||Sample fixed by using fixative solution.|
|Incubation with primary antibody or fluorescence labeled antibody||Samples are incubated with appropriate concentration of primary antibody or labeled antibody.|
|Second antibody incubation (optional)||Select the appropriate type and concentration of fluorescence labeled secondary antibody for further incubation.|
|Multiple staining (optional)||Nucleus, cytoskeleton, and other dyeing services are provided according to the customers’ requirement.|
|Detecting and imaging||Observed by fluorescence microscopy and take pictures.|
Remarks: For "optional" option, customers can choose different experimental procedure according to the requirements.
Results Provided to the customer
1.The complete experimental protocol.
2.All the experimental data (including pictures).
3. The remaining reagents and samples bought or customized from Cloud-Clone Corp.