Diluent Buffer for Antibody
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
Diluent Buffer for Antibody is mainly used for antibody dilution. On one hand, it provids a suitable PH and ionic concentration to enhance specific binding capacity of antibody and antigen, and reduce nonspecific binding; on the other hand, protective agent of buffer can ensure stability of antibody.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
10mL, 20mL, 50mL,
Na2HPO4, NaH2PO4, NaCL, Tween 20, et al.
* Please use the liquid form of product directly, if the product is powder, disolve the powder in corresponding volume of distilled water to make the working solution.
* The working solutions should be clear.
* Please store at 2-8ºC. If precipitate has been found, please place the coating buffer in water bath with 37℃ till completely dissolution.
1. Please avoid microbial contamination.
2. If precipitate has been found, please place the coating buffer in water bath with 37℃ till completely dissolution. Appropriate care should be exercised when using these reagents, including gloves, glasses, lab coats, and good laboratory procedures.