Pharmacodynamic Experiment Service
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
These include antisense and antigene drugs, antibody-based drugs, cytokines and protein drugs, mass screening of chemical drugs in vitro and vivo as well. It applies to the study of preclinical validity at home and abroad.
(1) Replanting model mice: including subcutaneous tumor model, in situ tumor model, liver cancer, lung cancer, esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, melanoma and glioma model, etc.
(2) Cardio-cerebrovascular disease model: middle cerebral artery occlusion（MCAO）, myocardial ischemia reperfusion model and brain injury model, etc.
(3) Digestive system disease model: anemia model, ulcer disease model, etc.
(4) Endocrine and metabolic diseases model: diabetes model, hepatic fibrosis model and obesity model, etc.
(5) Inflammatory and immune disease model: Rheumatoid arthritis disease model and psoriasis model, etc.
(6) Nervous system disease model: anti-depressant model and anti-anxiety model, etc.
(7) Transgenic model: Alzheimer (AD) transgenic model, psoriasis (PS) transgenic model and diabetes mellitus (DM) transgenic model apply to detect effectiveness of drugs.
1. Define customer requirements of drug screening and evaluation;
2. Animal model construction;
3. Determine drug delivery experiment scheme;
4. Detect effectiveness of drugs by model;
5. Provide experimental reports.
【Provided by the customer】
1. Specific experimental requirements and experimental purposes;
2. provide experimental scheme and References（optional）
【The feedback to the customer】
1. Drug delivery experiment scheme;
2. Various data and experimental reports in the process of modeling and drug delivery