ANHU; SERPINA8; Angiotensin; Renin Substrate; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor,Clade A,Member 8(Alpha-1 Antiproteinase,Antitrypsin)
- FOB US$ 194.00 US$ 486.00 US$ 972.00 US$ 2,916.00 US$ 7,290.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA797Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCardiovascular biology
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1μg
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 24.5kDa, Accurate 21kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla155~Lys355 (Accession # P01019) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Elevated urinary angiotensinogen a marker of intrarenal renin angiotensin system in hypertensive renal transplant recipients: does it play a role in development of proteinuria in hypertensive renal transplant patients?Wiley: source
- The relation between urinary angiotensinogen and proteinuria in renal AA amyloidosis patientsPubMed: 22320202
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a marker of intrarenal angiotensin II activity in adolescents with primary hypertensionPubMed: PMC3661928
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a novel marker of obstructive nephropathy in childrenPubmed: 23772991
- Association between urinary angiotensinogen, hypertension and proteinuria in pregnant women with preeclampsiaSagepub: Source
- MP707 CHARACTERISTICS AND OUTCOMES OF CHILDREN WITH AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE POLYCYSTIC KIDNEY DISEASE COHORT FROM THE ESPN/ERA-EDTA REGISTRYOxfordjournals:Source
- Relationship between blood pressure varPubMed: 26223347
- Higher Serum Angiotensinogen Is an Indicator of IgA Vasculitis with Nephritis Revealed by Comparative Proteomes AnalysisPubMed: 26098644
- Korelasi pengukuran antropometri dengan tekanan darah dan angiotensinogen plasma pada dewasaIndex.Php: Art
- Relationship between blood pressure variability and renal activity of the renin-angiotensin system.pubmed:26223347
- Pharmacological evidence: a new therapeutic approach to the treatment of chronic heart failure through SUR2B/Kir6.1 channel in endothelial cells.pubmed:27890915