BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.RPA013Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryDevelopmental scienceBone metabolism
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 42.9kDa, Accurate 43kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln283~Arg396 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 97%
- Isoelectric Point7.3
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
- Sustained dual release of placental growth factor-2 and bone morphogenic protein-2 from heparin-based nanocomplexes for direct osteogenesisPubmed:27042064
- EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE ON THE EXPRESSION OF BMP-2 AND SMAD1 IN RAT OSTEOBLASTS IN VITROfiles:p013-022
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPEPubmed:27196063
- Extracellular Matrix Powder from Cultured Cartilage-Like Tissue as Cell Carriers for Cartilage RepairDOI:10.1039/C7TB00640C
- 3D- Printed Poly(ε-caprolactone) Scaffold Integrated with Cell-laden Chitosan Hydrogels for Bone Tissue Engineering.pubmed:29042614
- Demineralized dentin and enamel matrices as suitable substrates for bone regenerationpubmed:28731486
- Peroxisome proliferator‐activated receptor γ plays dual roles on experimental periodontitis in ratsPubmed:29574908
- Effects of Amlodipine on Bone Metabolism in Orchidectomised Spontaneously Hypertensive RatsPubmed:29898457
- BMP-2 and type I collagen preservation in human deciduous teeth after demineralizationPubmed:30045659
- Enhanced osteogenic differentiation of MC3T3-E1 on rhBMP-2 immobilized titanium surface through polymer-mediated electrostatic interaction
- Injectable hydrogels from enzyme-catalyzed crosslinking as BMSCs-laden scaffold for bone repair and regeneration
- Development of CaCO 3 microsphere-based composite hydrogel for dual delivery of growth factor and Ca to enhance bone regeneration
- The dose-time effects of fluoride on the expression and DNA methylation level of the promoter region of BMP-2 and BMP-7 in ratsPubmed: 32004919
- Biofabrication and application of decellularized bone extracellular matrix for effective bone regeneration
- Synergistic Effect of Platelet-rich Fibrin Releasate and Bone Marrow Stem Cells in Preventing Bone Loss in Ovariectomized Mouse