- FOB US$ 320.00 US$ 800.00 US$ 1,600.00 US$ 4,800.00 US$ 12,000.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineInfection immunityNeuro science
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 39.0kDa, Accurate 39kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis129~Arg247 with N-terminal GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.4
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
- Heme Oxygenase-1 Protects Neurons from Ischemic Damage by UpreCavia (Guinea pig )lating Expression of Cu,Zn-SuperoxideDismutase, Catalase, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Rabbit Spinal Cord.Pubmed:26559686
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on learning and memory impairment induced by repeated propofol anesthesia in young ratspmc:PMC4812310
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
- Effect of Sample Time in Clot Tube, Temperature, and Hemolysis Status on Canine Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Concentrations: Preliminary study articles:Vol14Iss3
- Both secreted and the cellular levels of BDNF attenuated due to tau hyperphosphorylation in primary cultures of cortical neurons.pubmed:27914953
- PPARr activation ameliorates postoperative cognitive decline probably through suppressing hippocampal neuroinflammation in aged mice.pubmed:27940378
- Differential expression of cord blood neurotrophins in gestational diabetes: the impact of fetal growth abnormalitiespubmed:28081639
- Long‐term lithium treatment increases intracellular and extracellular brain‐derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in cortical and hippocampal neurons at subtherapeutic …bdi.12449
- Associations of blood parameters with age, feed efficiency and sampling routine in young beef bullsscience:article