IBSP; Bsp; BspII; SpII; Integrin-Binding Bone Sialoprotein; Cell-binding sialoprotein; Bone sialoprotein 2
- FOB US$ 261.00 US$ 652.00 US$ 1,304.00 US$ 3,912.00 US$ 9,780.00
- Product No.EPB092Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayDevelopmental scienceBone metabolism
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F Cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 35.1kDa, Accurate 66kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe17~Gln317 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 90%
- Isoelectric Point4.1
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound-induced ATP increases bone formation via the P2X7 receptor in osteoblast-like MC3T3-E1 cellsPubmed:25542352
- Adiponectin Promotes Human Jaw Bone Marrow Stem Cell OsteogenesisPubmed:26961489
- Stenotic Bicuspid and Tricuspid Aortic Valves - Micro-Computed Tomography and Biological Indices of Calcification.pubmed:28344201