CRT; RO; SSA; CC1qR; ERp60; HACBP; grp60; CRTC; CRP55; Calregulin; Sicca Syndrome Antigen A; Autoantigen Ro; Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 60
- FOB US$ 260.00 US$ 650.00 US$ 1,300.00 US$ 3,900.00 US$ 9,750.00
- Product No.EPB486Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- CategorySignal transductionMetabolic pathwayBone metabolism
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Molecular Mass n/a, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Oxidative Stress-Induced Calreticulin Expression and Translocation: New Insights into the Destruction of MelanocytesPubmed: 23771121
- The Anticoagulant Effect of PGI2S and tPA in Transgenic Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Is Linked to Up-Regulation of PKA and PKCMdpi: Source
- Amniotic fluid calreticulin in pregnancies complicated by the preterm prelabor rupture of membranesPubmed:26953684
- Cervical fluid calreticulin and cathepsin-G in pregnancies complicated by preterm prelabor rupture of membranes.pubmed:28152632
- Investigation of the interaction between calreticulin and immunoglobulin G by capillary electrophoresis and computer modelingDoi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2018.11.098