Eukaryotic Cystatin C (Cys-C)
CST3; Cystatin 3; Gamma Trace; Post-Gamma-Globulin; Neuroendocrine Basic Polypeptide; Amyloid Angiopathy And Cerebral Hemorrhage
- FOB US$ 292.00 US$ 730.00 US$ 1,460.00 US$ 4,380.00 US$ 10,950.00
- Product No.EPA896Ra61
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryKidney biomarker
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 14.9kDa, Accurate 16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly21~Ala140 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 90%
- Isoelectric Point9.2
Share your citation Upload your experimental result Review Leave a message
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please attach serial No. on instruction manual
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary StudiesHindawi: 740105
- Endothelial dysfunction and renal fibrosis in endotoxemia-induced oliguric kidney injury: possible role of LPS-binding proteinPubmed:25261195
- РОЛЬ АПОПТОЗ ИНДУЦИРУЮЩЕГО ФАКТОРА И ОКИСЛИТЕЛЬНОГО СТРЕССА ПРИ ХРОНИЧЕСКОЙ СЕРДЕЧНОЙ НЕДОСТАТОЧНОСТИ616-005.8
- Protective Effects of DHA-PC against Vancomycin-Induced Nephrotoxicity through the Inhibition of Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in BALB/c Micepubmed:29254330
- Association of cathepsin B and cystatin C with an age-related pulmonary subclinical state in a healthy Chinese populationPubmed: 32401159
- SERS based Y-shaped aptasensor for early diagnosis of acute kidney injuryPubmed:35733690
- A Compared Study of Gentle Ketogenic Diet Containing Medium-Chain Triglycerides or Long-Chain Triglycerides on Chronic Sleep Deprivation-Induced Cognitive …Pubmed:35141738