CD254; TNFSF11; ODF; OPGL; TRANCE; HRANKL2; SOdf; Tumor Necrosis Factor(ligand)superfamily Member 11; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine
- FOB US$ 300.00 US$ 750.00 US$ 1,500.00 US$ 4,500.00 US$ 11,250.00
- Product No.EPA855Mu61
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- CategorySignal transductionMetabolic pathwayApoptosisTumor immunityBone metabolism
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Molecular Mass n/a, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Compressive stress induced the up-regulation of M-CSF, RANKL, TNF-α expression and the down-regulation of OPG expression in PDL cells via the integrin-FAK pathwayScienceDirect: S0003996912003998
- Adipokines in Psoriatic Arthritis Patients: The Correlations with Osteoclast Precursors and Bone ErosionsPubMed: PMC3483160
- Regulatory effect of calcineurin inhibitor, tacrolimus, on IL-6/sIL-6R-mediated RANKL expression through JAK2-STAT3-SOCS3 signaling pathway in fibroblast-like synoviocytesPubMed: PMC3672788
- The effects of chronic zoledronate usage on the jaw and long bones evaluated using RANKL and osteoprotegerin levels in an animal modelPubmed: 23522850
- Estrogen deficiency does not decrease the in vitro osteogenic potential of rat adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed: 24687841
- Effects and mechanisms of 8-prenylnaringenin on osteoblast MC3T3-E1 and osteoclast-like cells RAW264.7Onlinelibrary: fsn3.109
- Effects and mechanisms of 8‐prenylnaringenin on osteoblast MC3T3‐E1 and osteoclast‐like cells RAW264. 7Pubmed:Pmc4221832
- Effect of Nicotine on RANKL and OPG and Bone Mineral DensityPubmed:24830656
- Effects of icariin on the regulation of the OPG?RANKL?RANK system are mediated through the MAPK pathways in IL?1β?stimulated human SW1353 chondrosarcoma …Pubmed:25270538
- Carvedilol promotes neurological function, reduces bone loss and attenuates cell damage after acute spinal cord injury in ratsPubmed:25424914
- A novel model of bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw in ratsPubMed: 26191212
- MicroRNA-106b inhibits osteoclastogenesis and osteolysis by targeting RANKL in giant cell tumor of bonePubMed: 26053181
- Serum osteopontin levels are upregulated and predict disability after an ischaemic strokePubMed: 25845543
- Effetti del laser a bassa dose su cellule osteoblasticheINCERTIPARENTI_SERENA_TESI.pdf
- Noni leaf and black tea enhance bone regeneration in estrogen-deficient rats.pubmed:27908549
- Extracorporeal shock waves alone or combined with raloxifene promote bone formation and suppress resorption in ovariectomized rats.pubmed:28158228
- The effect of lamotrigine and phenytoin on bone turnover and bone strength: A prospective study in Wistar ratspubmed:27838501
- Odontoclastogenesis of mouse papilla-derived MDPC-23 cells induced by lipopolysaccharide.pubmed:28333374
- Sprint Interval Training Induces A Sexual Dimorphism but does not Improve Peak Bone Mass in Young and Healthy Mice.pubmed:28303909
- Skeletal Site-specific Effects of Zoledronate on in vivo Bone Remodeling and in vitro BMSCs Osteogenic Activity.pubmed:28139685
- Anti-osteoporotic effects of an antidepressant tianeptine on ovariectomized ratsS0753332216322752
- SAT0003 The Role of 12/15-Lipoxygenase in The Pathogenesis of Osteoporosis in Micecontent:75
- Allogeneic yet major histocompatibility complex‑matched bone marrow transplantation in mice results in an impairment of osteoblasts and a significantly reduced trabecular bonearticle:10.1007
- Assessment of bone metabolism and biomechanical properties of the femur, following treatment with anastrozole and letrozole in an experimental model of menopauseol.2017.6596
- Peroxisome proliferator‐activated receptor γ plays dual roles on experimental periodontitis in ratsPubmed:29574908
- Effect of long-term administration of mangiferin from on bone metabolism in ovariectomized rats10.1016:j.jff.2018.04.048
- Switched memory B cells promote alveolar bone damage during periodontitis: An adoptive transfer experimentPubmed:30015235
- The effect of levetiracetam on rat bone mineral density, bone structure and biochemical markers of bone metabolismPubmed:29428468
- Allogeneic yet major histocompatibility complex-matched bone marrow transplantation in mice results in an impairment of osteoblasts and a significantly reduced …Pubmed:28766138
- Liraglutide exerts a bone‑protective effect in ovariectomized rats with streptozotocin‑induced diabetes by inhibiting osteoclastogenesisPubmed:29805533
- The sole and combined effect of simvastatin and platelet rich fibrin as a filling material in induced bone defect in tibia of albino ratsPubmed: 30208342
- Improved RANKL expression and osteoclastogenesis induction of CD27+ CD38− memory B cells: A link between B cells and alveolar bone damage in periodontitisPubmed: 30346027
- NUMB maintains bone mass by promoting degradation of PTEN and GLI1 via ubiquitination in osteoblastsPubmed: 30455992
- Alendronate Effect in RANKL Concentration at Ovariectomized Sprague Dawley Rat.
- Development and characterization of supramolecular calcitonin assembly and assessment of its interactions with the bone remodelling processPubmed: 30797058
- Evaluation of therapeutic effects of teriparatide in a rat model of zoledronic acid-induced bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis
- Comparison of RANKL expression, inflammatory markers, and cardiovascular risk in patients with acute coronary syndrome with and without rheumatoid arthritisPubmed: 31297563