HL; HTGL; Hepatic Lipase; Hepatic triacylglycerol lipase; Lipase member C
- FOB US$ 200.00 US$ 500.00 US$ 1,000.00 US$ 3,000.00 US$ 7,500.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA769Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseMetabolic pathwayCardiovascular biology
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 16.4kDa, Accurate 17/13kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer347~Pro478 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.1
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Randomized controlled study of the effect of a butter naturally enriched in trans fatty acids on blood lipids in healthy women1Ajcn: source
- Effect of weight loss, independent of change in diet composition, on apolipoprotein AI kinetic in men with metabolic syndromePubmed: 23125458
- Clinical efficacy of serum lipase subtype analy-sis for the differential diagnosis of pancreatic and non-pancreatic lipase elevationPubmed:27243230
- Clinical efficacy of serum lipase subtype analysis for the differential diagnosis of pancreatic and non-pancreatic lipase elevationpubmed:27243230