GIF; GLIF; MMIF; Glycosylation-Inhibiting Factor; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; Phenylpyruvate tautomerase
- FOB US$ 179.00 US$ 448.00 US$ 896.00 US$ 2,688.00 US$ 6,720.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA698Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineInfection immunityRheumatologyAutoimmunity
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Molecular Mass 13.4kDa, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet3~Asn111 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Targeted reduction of advanced glycation improves renal function in obesityPubMed: 21412218
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Plays a Role in the Regulation of Microfold (M) Cell-Mediated Transport in the GutJimmunol: 5673
- Involvement of exercise-induced macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the prevention of fatty liver diseasePubMed: PMC3757527
- Role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the regulatory T cell response of tumor-bearing micePubMed: PMC3466372
- Deletion of bone-marrow-derived receptor for AGEs (RAGE) improves renal function in an experimental mouse model of diabetesPubmed:24957662
- The Potential Role of Polymethyl Methacrylate as a New Packaging Material for the Implantable Medical Device in the BladderPubMed: 25705692
- Combined NOX1/4 inhibition with GKT137831 in mice provides dose-dependent reno- and atheroprotection even in established micro- and macrovascular disease.pubmed:28160092