Eukaryotic Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 16 (CCL16)
SCYA16; SCYL4; LEC; HCC4; LMC; LCC1; CKb12; Mtn1; CC-4; Monotactin-1; IL-10-inducible chemokine; Liver-expressed chemokine; Lymphocyte and monocyte chemoattractant
- FOB US$ 200.00 US$ 500.00 US$ 1,000.00 US$ 3,000.00 US$ 7,500.00
- Product No.EPB126Hu51
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunityHepatology
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host Yeast
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 12.6kDa, Accurate 13kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln24~Gln120 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.5
Share your citation Upload your experimental result Review Leave a message
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please attach serial No. on instruction manual
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Soluble CXCL16 Promotes TNF‐α‐induced Apoptosis in DLBCL via the AMAD10‐NF‐κB Regulatory Feedback LoopPubmed: 31033093