A-FABP; AFABP; AP2; Fatty Acid Binding Protein 4, Adipocyte; Adipocyte Protein 2; Adipocyte-type fatty acid-binding protein
- FOB US$ 260.00 US$ 650.00 US$ 1,300.00 US$ 3,900.00 US$ 9,750.00
- Product No.EPB693Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayEndocrinologyCardiovascular biologyHepatology
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Molecular Mass 16.2kDa, Accurate 16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsCys2~Ala132 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.8
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Enhanced A-FABP expression in visceral fat: potential contributor to the progression of NASHPubMed: 23091808
- Siesta is associated with reduced systolic blood pressure level and decreased prevalence of hypertension in older adultsPubMed: 26134622
- Overexpression of the A-FABP gene facilitates intermuscular fat deposition in transgenic micePubMed: 25867423
- Cranberries (Oxycoccus quadripetalus) inhibit lipid metabolism and modulate leptin and adiponectin secretion in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubMed: 25952883
- Increased expression of fatty acid binding protein 4 in preeclamptic Placenta and its relevance to preeclampsiaPubmed:26992681
- Valproate acid (VPA)-induced dysmetabolic function in clinical and animal studies.pubmed:28161274
- Changes of Plasma FABP4, CRP, Leptin, and Chemerin Levels in relation to Different Dietary Patterns and Duodenal-Jejunal Omega Switch Surgery in Sprague …Pubmed:29849871
- Lack of pronounced changes in the expression of fatty acid handling proteins in adipose tissue and plasma of morbidly obese humansPubmed:29335416