Eukaryotic Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 2 (CXCL2)
GROb; SCYB2; MIP2; GRO2; MIP2a; MGSAb; CINC2a; HSF; Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha; Hematopoietic synergistic factor; Growth Regulated Oncogene Beta
- FOB US$ 200.00 US$ 500.00 US$ 1,000.00 US$ 3,000.00 US$ 7,500.00
- Product No.EPB603Mu51
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host Yeast
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 9.2kDa, Accurate 9kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla28~Asn100 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.3
Share your citation Upload your experimental result Review Leave a message
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please attach serial No. on instruction manual
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)-induced chemokine release in both TRAIL-resistant and TRAIL-sensitive cells via nuclear factor kappa BPubMed: 19120450
- HIF-1α Is Essential for Effective PMN Bacterial Killing, Antimicrobial Peptide Production and Apoptosis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa KeratitisPlos: Source
- Identification of human exercise-induced myokines using secretome analysisPubmed:24520153
- Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) Protects Against Obesity-Induced Insulin Resistance by Inhibiting Inflammation Cascade in Adipose TissuePubMed: 26324179
- Bubble CPAP support after discontinuation of mechanical ventilation protects rat lungs with ventilator-induced lung injuryPubmed:26800273
- The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37RaPubmed:26912204
- Dexmedetomidine Alleviates HyperoxiaInduced Acute Lung Injury via Inhibiting NLRP3 Inflammasome Activationpubmed:28873369
- Rapid detection of urinary soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 for determination of lupus nephritis activityPubmed:29953010
- Integrated Omics Reveals Tollip as an Aggravator and Therapeutic Target for Hepatic Ischemia‐Reperfusion Injury in MicePubmed: 31077413
- IL‑17A promotes CXCR2‑dependent angiogenesis in a mouse model of liver cancerPubmed: 31173199
- The Clinicopathological Significance of the CXCR2 Ligands, CXCL1, CXCL2, CXCL3, CXCL5, CXCL6, CXCL7, and CXCL8 in Gastric CancerPubmed: 31810929
- Extracellular cold-inducible RNA-binding protein regulates neutrophil extracellular trap formation and tissue damage in acute pancreatitisPubmed: 32709888
- Assessment of acute toxicological effects of molybdenum (IV) disulfide nano-and microparticles after single intratracheal administration in ratsPubmed: 32629262
- Vitamin D3 and carbamazepine protect against Clostridioides difficile infection in mice by restoring macrophage lysosome acidificationPubmed:34989311